Frist day of school Chapter 2

Aleah's povs: my alarm clock went off and i had to wake my ass up it was 5:00 I had to go to school I go to norland high school I still had that to figure out how to sneak out to go to the movies.

I called kiara and told her what happened yesterday.

Kiara povs: hi I'm Kira I'm Aleah friend and I'm a preacher daughter and I'm 16 young and I'm like a girl who gets into fights a lot and I smoke and drink.

I went downstairs and I saw my dad he was upset about what happened last night he made breakfast I said dad I'm sorry about last night I didn't mean to scream at you 😔🙏🏽 can you forgive me he said you know what I over reacted your still going to be my baby girl and I will always love you😘😘✨I gave him a hug and started crying and say I'm sorry. I went upstairs and called Naomi and told her To pick me up for school I put my crop top that has Minnie Mouse and my Jordan's on . I went outside and Noami honk the car I yelled I'm coming I got inside and kiara was still put her makeup it's our first day for school we all going to the same high school I put the volume up it was playing back to back by drake I was turn up 😂👏🏽🙌🏽.

We arrived at the high school and we saw some fine ass niggas we got out the car Noami try to smoke a blunt I look at her girl no leave it in the car and you smoke it later she said ight Noami was crushing on this boy his a blood just like her she looking cute for him like . We went to get are scheduled for school we had 8 periods I had like 4 classes with Noami and 2 classes with kiara we went are different ways I had to go to the 3 floor to go to homeroom I haded with Noami and kiara had to go to the 4th floor I went upstairs with Noami and we was nervous we saw our room number and Noami was had homeroom with her crush when we went in everyone was quite me and Noami went to to our homeroom teacher her name was Mrs.jones and show her our schedule she said alright than you may sit what ever you want to sit so we sat in the back and Noami crush kept looking at her and she was smiling I told her girl go out with him she said no I can't do that it will feel wrong like Noo I texted Kiara and she haven't replied back so I'll txt he later and there was a bitch who kept talking shit about me and Noami and we was like if she got something to say say it in my fuckin face bitch like I hate when ugly ass bitches just talk shit about me like Noo I don't roll with that 👿👿👿😡😡😠 the bell ring we have to go to our first period which was P.E witch I hate I had to change my clothes the uniform smell crusty and musty like hell no that nasty again Noami was was there again like omg Noami if you like him go out with him.

The girls had to play basketball which we was good at I scored 23 shots and Noami scored 21 shots coach was impressed he went up to us and said would you like to join the basketball team we said sure he had practice every Monday's and Friday we going to start next week but someone birthday was coming up 🎉🎉🎁🎀 its Noami its January 14 on Thursday I was like I had to give her something first it's going to be food and and other surprises for her so I'm not going to tell her nothing it was time to hit the showers and we had to lunch I wasn't going to eat lunch but they had ice cream so I ate that a girl went up to me and said hi your Aleah right I said this is she may I help you she said I'm Brinna she look cool she had shoes game so she wanted to join my squad I said sure but I told her everything about me and my squad we do not play and we preacher daughter our dads our pastor we not a goodie goodie we bad like really bad we smoke,drink, Noami is in a gang so don't mess with her she will 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫 your ass up like she don't play we all don't but we don't like snitches like if you snitch bad news for you will be in the hospital right now so don't mess with us it was time for us to get home so I went to the car Noami went to talk to him and said hi I'm Noami he said yo ma was good with his deep voice and she said do you want to hang out sometimes he said ight when I told him to meet me at the park in 156 at i gave him my number I wrote it on his arm and said call me or txt me 📲📱📲 Noami went to car with kiara and I told her girl you got his number she said yes I was like omg girl umm watch you finna get pregnant she said don't worry I'll wear rubber I was laughing my ass of😂😂😂😂😂 I'm dead so I was time for us to go home I had to go to service with my dad so I got to get home early Noami drop me home to told her to call me later she ight and Kiara how was your first day but txt me ok she said ight girl you gotta go i said ok ok see y'all later I went home and my dad said honey but you clothes in its time for us to get ready I said ok i put some flats on with and a black dress with my bible with me I went downstairs and ate some quick candy I went to the car with my dad and we went to the church.

After service was done I was so tired I slept in the car so my dad carry me to my room and lay me in my bed I said dad he said yes baby girl  I said will I ever have a mom he said maybe God will help me with that I said ok  love you dad he said I love you to good night he shut the door and I called tryone and told him what happened today can he said I need your help I said what's wrong he said he got shot I yell WHAT I'll be at the hospital .

NOTE* the drama continue in the next chapter ☹️😔