Bestfriend [3]

=YESTERDAY=

They've been a couple for almost a year. Kaysee declares her love for him every single day. Unlike Jae. He just smiles and kiss her. And now, she's havig doubts about if he really likes hher.  

-------------

Jae is really sweets, faithfuland very attentie when it comes to their relationship, but Kaysee, wanted to hear sweet words fromhim. Soone day, when they were on their date at the park, she asked him with her little voice ..

"Do I ever cross your mind?"  Her eyes were on the children playing but her ears itching to her his answer. Jae grabbed her hand from the chair,  and squeezed itreally tight through the dark; he looked at her and answered without any hesitation.. 

"No."  

Kaysee refused to believe his cruel answer. So she decided toask him another question the following day whent they making project in his room. "D-do you l-like me?"  

Without any second thought, Jae shook his head and replied," Not really"  as he plunged deep inside her.

She asked him another question the following day when hteywere at the university.

"Jae! you know I like you so much , no scratch that I love you. How about you Do you love me?" Jae gave Kaysee her backpack as they stopped at her classroom.

" No. See you later"  Then he kissed her on the cheek.I won't give up! Maybe he's teasing me. She desperately thought. 

Upon reading a horror, Kaysee, wanted to hear words "I ll do anything for you, Jae.' from Jae. She went to his house and asked.

"W-would y-you do ... uhm? anything for me?"  Her teeth were chattering the cold. He sighed and averted his gaze fromhers. He answered "No,now come in and let me warm you up."  He held out his hand forher and pulled her inside. 

They were walking form the bus station to Kaysee's house when she suddenly stopped walking. 

"Yah! Jae!" 

Jae stopped and was suprised me to see Airiwas far away from him."WHat is it?!" He called back.

To be continue ...