Chapter 10

Heize go to her room and take her phone...She take the YG's name card from her handbag and start to type messages on her phone.

Messages to: +01XXXXXXXX

This is me Heize Lee, I accept your request to work with me.And Im ready.Im sorry for making you wait.

Then she click "SENT".

*10 minutes later*

Messages from: +01XXXXXXXX

Thank you.So tomorrow go to my office and meet me, then we will continue the next step.

After read that messages Heize off her phone and lie on her bad.

Heize's POV

Omo! He just said like that? And he ask me to meet him?

I must meet him?It supposed to him meet me....

Wah...He already act like a boss already even I didnt work with him yet.

Ugh!But yah he too BRAVE.

Its like he challenge me to work with him.

"Ok, I'll show you who am I, President YG."I smirk.

*Tomorrow*

No one's POV

Its already noon, and Heize get ready to go to meet YG's President.

She just a wearing black's leather longsleeves with long white pants, and her boots from Balmain and also with her favourite handbag(hot pink colour) from Gucci.

She just untie her blond greyish hair.

She looks really smarted and with the first look, people will know that she are rich.She also bring her "cat eye" sunglasses.

She go downstairs and go to garage.

She drived her car.

And as always the "3 guys" will following her.

Heize's POV

I arrived at YG Building then I entered when that man asked me to.

But for now, my bodyguards will stay in the car and I asked them to just wait there.

"Come in ma'am."That man said.

I just nod, enter the YG's President room.

"Have a sit." YG's President said

Then I sit as he told.

"Are you sure to work with me?"He smirk

What the hell this guy, he the one, who want to work with me, then he ask me if Im ready or not ugh.Its annoying.

"Yah, Im ready."I said confidently.

"So lets start." Then he give a black file and inside it have a few white paper and have some printing. So I take it and read it.

"So this is the contract and document that you must sign and allow,and dont break the rules."He try to explain.

Huh, who want to break the rule? Im not like that. Im a loyal person."I give him death glared

And I start reading...

-Lawyer's YG's Entertaiment income $50,000

"Ok not bad...but this price is too low for me ugh."I talking to myself

-This contract are for 3 years.So Heize Lee Lawyer must work with YG's Entertainment for 3 years and we will continue the contract later.

"I dont care how many years I will work for you but,I will stop if I get bored, haha."I mumbled