|2| Wolfs Blood

Aria's POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

God do I hate this gown I can hardly walk with all the silk and long fabric. Let alone run in it, I let out a annoyed huff. Guards on horses march into Winterfell holding a carriage being pull behind, Jamie Lannister is on a horse dressed as a knight, some of the girls swoon over him and his 'good looks'. I make a face of disgust.

At the front of the horses was King Robert, he climbs down his black horse, I am surprised he can get on and off the horse without braking the horses legs considering how fat he is.

The carriage door opened and The Lannisters step out including Tyrion and Cersi. Cersi is the queen of Westeros, The prince, Cersi's and Roberts son, Joffery was on a horse next to his uncle Jamie Lannister. Tyrion is a cripple being half the size of me and I am considered short.

I stand in between Rickon and A guard, King Robert walks up to father and says something to him that I can not hear. Father looks alarmed for a second until Robert starts laughing and Father face breaks into a small smile softly chuckling along with his best friend, Robert pulls father into a hug, Robert lets go and goes to mother and kisses her hand.

He began to to move down to greet Robb, Sansa, Bran, Ayra, Rickon and me (In that order). Jon is not allowed to be greeted like a royal because he is a basted, I believe it's unfair but mother doesn't listen to me I'm just a little lady.

King Robert smiles at Robb and nods in greeting, Robert greets Sansa by saying "My lady". Bran looks at Robert like he is a hungry bear, I let out a snort but quickly cover it up with a cough a small smile still played on my thin lips.

"Hello young ones" Robert says to Ayra and Bran, I smile at Ayra's brave determined face. King Robert moves down to talk to Rickon "Hello young lad" Robert says Rickon just nods his head and grabs part of my silk dress.

King Robert stands tall and speaks to me "You have grown up haven't ya' Not little anymore are ya'"King Robert says ruffling my hair, I smile and nod in greeting to the King.

"Get the dining hall ready, everyone is having dinner in the castle!" Father shouts, I smile as everyone hurries off to help finish preparing the dinner and the dining hall for the King and his family.

---------------------->Dinner Time<--------------------------

I walk down the hall quietly I am still in the dreadful gown that I hate. I hate this gown more than pumpkin soup and that's saying something. Walking into the dining was like walking to a pigs pen. Oh God what is Robert doing?    I shuffle over to a empty table which was surprising since usually the whole hall is filled to the bone with people, food and whores. I settle down not feeling very hungry I play with my fingers. Suddenly a batch of mash potato is thrown into my face. I gasp the hall is silent as I stand up seeing Ayra giggling I grab a near by steak and peg it at Ayras head laughing my ass at the look on her face when I lands in her hair. 

That started a war of food fighting everyone was joining in until my father yelled his thunderous roar to stop. Mother glares at me. Well shit I'm done for.