The AFL life

Jessica Mauboy plays Meg also includes 1d

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

I was sitting at home with the lads playing FIFA when Danielle came through the door.

'Have you guys got like 2 weeks free?' Dani asked

'Yeah, why?'

'Do you want to go to Australia?'

'Hell Yeah' Harry yelled

'But why?' I asked

'It's my cousins birthday and she lives in Victoria and she said I can bring as many people as I like. Also we are staying at her apartment.'

'Sure we will go, I always wanted to go back.' Louis said

'One question, is she hot?' Harry asked

'Well she is a model.'

'Sweet!' Harry yelled

'Also, no flirting'

'Why?'

'Because she is turning 25 and is happily married!'

'Ok, get packed, we leave in 2 hours so go, go, go!'

We rushed up to our rooms and pack the headed to the airport.

*time skip*

I was sitting on the plane when Harry asked Dani.

'Whats her name?'

'Meg'

'So, what would happen if I did flirt with her?'

'You would be 6 feet underground.'

'Why?'

'Because her husband is very protective of her and he is also famous for sports so he is very, VERY fit!'

'What sport does he play?' Zayn asked

'AFL. It's a game they play over there, also Meg's husband's team is playing tonight so she is taking us to it and she will explain how to play.'

*time skip*

Harry's POV

When we landed in Melbourne we all went out side because of the fans.

'Ok so she said that she can't picks us up because she is at work and Mark is training so we have to take a cab but she will be home before we do .' Dani said

'Who's Mark?' Niall asked

'Her husband.'

*time skip*

(A/N: sorry I'm really lazy)

When we reach the apartment building in Carlton dani told us that she live in the 12 floor. We all pack into the elevator and then got out on the 12 floor. We quickly found Meg's house and Dani knocked on the door. We all herd a come in so we did. In front of us was a girl with her back to us on the phone to some one. Suddenly she turns around and I see the most beautiful girl or women I have ever see.

Meg's POV

I was on the Phone to Bec (Rebecca Judd) when I herd some one knock on the door so I said come in. I turned around and saw 5 guys and Dani.

'I will see you at the game Bec.'

I got off the phone and looked at all the people.

'DANI!'

'MEG!'

We hugged for like 5 minutes until someone cleared their throats.

'I'm Liam, Dani's boyfriend. This is Niall, Harry, Louis and Zayn'

'Hi I'm Meg'

'Hey, where is Persie?' Dani asked

'Sleeping. I was about to wake her up so we could go but you can.'

Dani ran down the hall to Persie's room then came back with her in her arms and passed her to me.

Liam's POV

Dani went running some were and then came back with a little baby in her arms.

'Who is that?' Louis asked

'That is Persephone or as we call her Persie. She is Meg's daughter and the most adorable thing in the world!'

'Ok let's go to the game.'

On the way to the game Meg explained the whole game and apparently the Carlton Blues and the Collingwood Magpies are playing. We went to sit in the front row seats we got when saw a woman about 25-30 years old coming towards us.

'Hey Bec.'

'Hey Meg'

'Guys, this is Rebecca Judd one of the Players, Chris' wife. Bec, this is my cousin Dani and her friends and boyfriend.'

Once we introduced ourselves to Rebecca the game started and we all asked Meg and Bec witch ones are their husbands.

'Rebecca's husband, Chris is number 5 over there and my husband, Mark is number 1 holding the ball.'

We all looked in the direction Meg gave us and took in what they looked like. Dani was right. If Harry flirts with Meg then he is dead.