0.17

"I had an amazing night with you Jack but, NO more expensive dinners okay?" I asked Jack, as we stood in front of my apartment door.

"No promises baby." He laughed, shrugging his shoulders. I playfully rolled my eyes and finally unlocked my door, swinging it open.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess." Jack mentioned, as I took a step inside my apartment. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his soft lips lightly.

"I love you Jack, goodnight." I replied. And with that, we kissed one last time and he was on his way.

Finishing up my night routine, I plopped onto my bed and quickly fell asleep with a huge smile plastered on my face.
-

The next morning, I was woken up by my phone slightly going off. I groaned and waited a few seconds to reach for it. As I reached for it, I rubbed my eyes a little to wake up, soon seeing that it was a text from Gilinsky. I smiled at the simple morning text he sent me. He texted me and said that he's coming over in a few with breakfast and my favourite Starbucks coffee. After doing my morning routine, I walked downstairs with my laptop and phone. I plopped down on my sofa chair, putting one leg up and opening up YouTube on my laptop. Few minutes after, I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey princess." Jack replied cheerfully, coming inside and pecking my lips. We both walked over to the kitchen island and dug into the breakfast Jack brought.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked Jack, as I placed my legs on his lap and my laptop on my lap.

"I actually have a video shoot with Johnson in like an hour or two, so I came over since I won't have time later." He pouted his bottom lip and shrugged his shoulders.
-

"I have to get going princess, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." I pout my lip, only nodded giving him a quick peck and walked him to the door.

I guess I'll be hanging out by myself for the day. Since I was in comfortable clothes I wanted to change into something cute. Why? I don't even know honestly. Hopefully I can hangout with Nate. After getting ready and changed, I texted Skate to see if he wanted to hangout. He replied that he was free and offered if I wanted to join him at the studio. I agreed to his plans, making my way over to Nate's house.
-

"Hey Skate!" I greeted cheerfully, giving his bare body a hug since he was shirtless. After greeting me, he walked upstairs and quickly came down with a shirt.
-

"I'm in love with all your new music." I complimented Skate as we jammed to it in the studio. He thanked me. After about an hour of being in the studio, Nate suggested we'd get food. I laughed since all he did was get high and now he has the munchies.