Arcane

(11/03/15)

I am re-uploading the old, original chapters to the original copy of Arcane (this copy) as I have recognised that may people are still adding this story to their reading lists, which still amazes me, so thank you :)

I have the first ten chapters and hope to get writing more, as Arcane has only been a fun little project of mine that I haven't taken too seriously, which is maybe due to it's success? I don't know, but I hope to finish this story not only for my enjoyment, but for yours also!!

I hope you enjoy this story, and try not to read the comments of the chapters I have not yet re-uploaded unless you want to be spoiled, haha

Make sure to support this story, comments, votes etc. as I love reading all of them!!

Enjoy :)

______________________

Under the Rain Clouds

Copyright © 2024 Sweet_Brown1095

a / n : I'm back! Feels like forever since I have been on Wattpad but I am dusting off the cobwebs. I am revisiting an old story I started on here with some new twists and themes :)
I'll drop the blurb below and the book cover if you are interested to check it out, I promise it will be a fun one and would love to hear any feedback, your response to Arcane was so wholesome.

u n d e r t h e r a i n c l o u d s || b l u r b

Oscar hasn't heard from Sam in months, not since their painful breakup. Still haunted by memories of their time together, he finds unexpected solace in the rain. Each downpour brings a sense of comfort and an unsettling reminder of what he's lost. But when Sam finally reaches out, Oscars begins to question why he only seems to communicate when it rains.

Torn between past love and an uncertain future, Oscar's world starts to blur. As he navigates the storm of emotions, a chance encounter with Lucas, a barista at the café he and Sam used to visit, offers an unexpected distraction. But the more Oscar tries to move forward, the more he feels Sam's presence anchoring him back, even when he can't explain why.

Under the Rain Clouds is a moving story of grief, love, and the weight of unfinished business. Oscar must confront the past he's been avoiding, or risk being consumed by the secrets he has buried deep within the storm.

 Oscar must confront the past he's been avoiding, or risk being consumed by the secrets he has buried deep within the storm