Chapter 6- Is this yours?

Kim's POV

Today was the day! I wonder what kind of stuff we're going to do in Italy? I can't wait to go to the beach! My whole body was on super hyper mode, maybe that Dr Pepper wasn't a good idea... Oh well! I feel sorry for the person that has to sit next to me on the plane, or maybe we'll get to pick. I really have no idea how half the stuff is going to work to be honest. Luckily I packed the night before so I don't have to do any last minute packing. knowing the boys, they've probably not packed at all and are just packing now. I might go see if Hannah has got all her stuff ready, or maybe go see if Dunc needs help packing because lets face it, he probably hasn't packed at all. Saying goodbye to Zoey quickly, I skip to the boy's dorm's and reach Duncan's room but still bouncing from foot to foot with energy. Yeah that Dr Pepper was definitely a bad idea. Knocking loudly as I usually do, I hear a shout come from inside. "Duncan you lazy bugger you could answer the door you know?" I say teasingly whilst opening the door and walking to Duncan's room. I have a quick glance at the couch to see Rythian sitting studying. "Why are you studying?" I ask confused as to who would voluntarily do studying and homework.

"Got nothing else to do..."

"You know, I think Zoey needs help packing maybe you could go help her?" I say with a cheeky grin on my face. I was determined to get those two together if it kills me. 

"I don't think she would li-"

"Nonsense! She would love for you to help her!" Rythian was going to argue more but soon saw my determined look and gave up.

"Fine, see ya Kim" Rythian grabbed his bags and left, leaving me looking like a Cheshire cat. You could say I shipped them a tiny bit. Just a bit. Quickly remembering I was here to help Dunc, I walked over to his room and knocked again, and again, and again. "Duncan Lalna Jones answer this door or so help me I will kick it down!" I shouted at the door. I heard a couple of thuds and rushed footsteps before a tired looking Duncan appeared at the door barely pulling a shirt over his head. His blonde hair was much messier than usual and his tired green eyes were accompanied with dark under eyes. I also noticed a slight purple tint to his eyes but brushed it off. I must have had an unimpressed look on my face because Duncan's face blushed slightly. 

"Umm... Heeey Kim..." Dunc said calmly. I looked at him for a moment before we both burst out laughing. "The look on your face was terrifying! " Duncan stuttered whilst laughing. Once we both sobered up from laughing I got back to why I was here.

"So Dunc, I'm guessing that you need help packing?"

"Maybe..." I quickly peeked behind Duncan to see an empty suitcase and bag.

"So your sure you don't need my help?" Duncan blushed again but moved to let me in. "So what have you done instead of packing? Wait let me guess an experiment?" I teased.

"NO! MAYBE! FINE! I was experimenting with something like the vulx or was it fluz? Something like that..." My whole body went tense. Dunc noticed this and came over. "You okay Kim?"

"I'm fine just... just promise me you wont do any more tests on the flux?" Duncan nodded suspicious of my sudden behaviour but soon looked over at his bags. He looked over at me with some kind of puppy eyes. I laughed and began helping him with his stuff.

(*----------------------------------------------*)

Duncan's POV       

This plane ride was boring. The only good thing about it so far was that I got to sit next to Kim, much to Hannah's dismay. We had been playing games and talking but Kim dosed off to sleep just a bit ago. Before falling asleep she moved my arm and rested her small head against my shoulder. My face heated up immediately as I moved my arm around her shoulders so she would more comfortable. Lewis noticed this from the seats opposite me and chuckled but nodded his head to the side. I peeped my head forward and managed to see Hannah curled up to Lewis, she looked close enough to being on his lap though her knees were comfortably sat on his lap. I soon chuckled with him but gained enough courage to rest my head gently on Kim's head. This definitely turned from a boring flight to a good one quickly. 

  (*----------------------------------------------*) 

Hannah's POV 

We were all seated at a table in the Hotel's restaurant after the flight waiting to get told our rooms. The whole of the 'Yogscast' as we had come to be known as, sat and laughed away at Nilesy's Jokes. Nilsey had been a late joiner but we all welcomed him into our group immediately because of his comedic ways and love for games. Lewis quickly said he was going to get a some more drinks and walked off. I watched him in the corner of my eye walk to the bar and order some drinks before returning my attention to the gang. We all were laughing at Simon doing his dwarf accent before we heard someone raising their voice, luckily there was no teachers here as they had went to get things sorted. There stood, dangerously close to each other, Lewis and Harry locked in a threatening stare. I was quick to jump to my feet in hope of not ruining the trip for all of us. I walked up and gently grabbed Lewis's upper arm pulling him away from Harry slightly. Harry only laughed at this in a mad way and locked gazes with me. " Honey step away from the lamp post, he might blind your beautiful eyes" Harry spoke to me with a mocking but calm tone. Only then did I look up and see Lewis's eyes were glowing a bright blue, this however only made him look more handsome to me.

"Says the walking stick" My insult seemed to offend him in some way but didn't stop him taking another step towards me now. Lewis stepped in front of me and spoke with his calm voice.

"Your right Hannah let's just go. We don't need this twat ruining the whole trip" He turned around swiftly and took my hand walking away side by side. 

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise she was yours" His mocking tone got to me as we were close to our table. I let go of Lewis's hand and gave him an apolitical look before walking over to Harry again. A smug look was plastered on his face as I left Lewis's side to go over to him. I took his drink from his hand gently and gave him a sickening but sweet smile. 

"I don't believe anyone said I was product to be owned. And I'm also sure that no one said I was 'his' but I believe this drink is your's, am I correct?" He nodded confused and looked back at his friends. "Then I hope you don't mind me giving you 'your' drink-" At this I raised the drink above his head and poured it. I put a hand on his now wet shoulder and whispered in his ear "-But I'm definitely not yours" He stood mouth wide about to reply when I placed my finger in front of him and turned around to walk away. I gasped at his nerve to touch me as I took a step in the direction of a smirking Lewis. I swirled around to see him smirking. Lets just say as we started walking in the direction of our rooms he had a hand against a very red mark on his cheek. As me, Kim and Zoey walked towards our room I felt someone grab my wrist and swirl me around. I was about to react but suddenly a soft pair of lips was against mine. Instantly throwing my arms around the tall figure's shoulders as I felt hands fly to my waist. We broke apart for air after what felt like ages and gently rested my forehead against his. "Your still my badass girl to me..." I laughed and pressed my lips back against Lewis's. A few girly screams were heard from behind me but we couldn't hear. This was our moment. I was also aware of Harry and his gang somewhere behind Lewis. Welp it was going to happen at some point.

AN- Was going to write more but the idea came to mind and I couldn't change or forget it! More soon guys! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KC out