↬ { the ecstatic one }

It was three o'clock in the afternoon, Cyreen and her friends decided to go to the newly opened robot museum which was near the Space museum, where the first spaceship from Jupiter landed on earth, was located.

They rode on a flying bus which was only $5 for an hour which was their favorite transportation of all time. 

"Naeexcite na ko. Hihi." one of Cyreen's friends stated.

"Ako rin. Ano kaya yung mga naka-display doon?" another friend said.

"Ikaw, Eia? Any comments?" (Eia—what her friends call her)

They switched their attention to Cyreen who was staring blankly far away. Well, in a strange way. It's as if she was not into the situation—her mind is somewhere on the Milky Way.

"Hey, are you okay?" her friend shook her but she remained silent and is still on her "weird" situation.

"Ano, nasisisi ka na na nabuhay ka pa?" one of her friend joked which made her friends laugh but Cyreen was still quiet.

"Hala. Baka nagsisi nga. HAHAHA."

"Gulatin nalang natin?" one of her friends suggested which was agreed by the others.

"EIA!" they shouted.

"What the—"

"HAHAHAHA." her friends laughed as if they saw the funniest thing ever.

"Y-you're face—HAHAHA."

"Hey! Anong karapatan niyo sirain tulog ko?!" Cyreen pouted.

"Tulo—ohhh! HAHAHA." her friends laughed again realizing that she was sleeping. They almost forgot that their friend was a psycho. HAHAHA.

"Aish. Nakakainis naman kayo eh." Cyreen pouted more.

"ROBOT MUSEUM." a robot voice appeared from somewhere.

"Andito na tayo!" Cyreen shouted.

"LET'S GO!"

----- CYREEN ----- 

name: Jhyleeneia Nyx Jung

birthday: February 14, 2086

height: 185 cm

weight: 49 kg

blood type: O

trivia's:

--- Can predict the future and its alternatives.

--- Has natural hot pink eyes.

--- Has sharp spider sense.

--- A fan of early 20's korean pop music.

--- Can fall asleep with eyes open.

+++++++++

Congratulations to yeoreums! Apo, ikaw unang nakapasok HAHA. And kung di mo napansin, pink yung eyes ni junghwa HAHA. Sana magustuhan mo :)