Long time no see

Chapter 1

Liams pov

"Hello?" I said answering our manager

"Liam come and bring the boys too, to the Studios quick" our management said in a hurry then hung up not waiting for my answer.

"Well then" i whispered to myself

I went downstairs and saw the boys.

"Hey mate where are you going" Harry said and everyone just stared at me

"The manager said that we should go to the studio like now" i said to them explaining

"Ok" they all said in union

~skip the car ride~

We got out of the van and went inside our studio. We opened the door and saw our manage,Simon, and this lady that I don't know but she seems familiar.

"Boys me your manager and Ms.Sanchez are going to hook you guys up and by you I mean Liam,Harry, and Niall"Simon said to us we are going to be dating for publicity again well more for Harry.

"Ok whos our 'dates" Niall asked and putting air quotes around dates

"Ok Bring in the girls please" Our manager yelled and Ms.Sanchez went to the front door and there I saw someone that i would of never thought I would of seen her. The 3 girls came in and smiled.

"Liam I think YOU remember your best friend "Maria"Simon said and I was smiling ear to ear I thought I never would I seen my old best friend since we were 5 shes always been to my side. She would always defend me when other people were making fun of me or talking about me she would of smack the shit of everyone who talks things behind my back. Thats why I loved her being her best friend.

"Maria" i said and went to go give her a hug she hugged back she hugged me tightly so i did the same thing to her.

"Liam oh my gosh I haven't seen you for a long time" Maria said after we parted each other from the hug. I couldn't stop thinking about those eyes you can just look into her eyes and just get lost in them. They are so blue, its like the ocean blue beautiful and relaxing. She had her natural curly hair I missed those curls every time we played twister we get tangled up and her hair keeps tickling my face thats why we kept losing every time. We laugh a lot talk a lot and just be weird with each other and not get judged you know. Its really great to finally see her again. The last time I went home and went to visit her she wasn't home her parents said she was busy with something.?

"Ok you guys will talk and hang outside" Our manager said and went on with the other girls. Apparently those girls are best friends with Maria so we are going to be great friends with them.

"Ok Niall you are with Lali" I heard simon say to niall about his new date Lali.

Nialls pov

"Ok Niall you are with Lali" Simon said and pointed to a tall girl but shorter than me. She had brown hair that goes to her waist and has light brown highlights. And oh my goodness her eyes those eyes I would look for ever and forever she had light Gray eyes it looked so beautiful.

"Hi" she said and made me snapped out of my thoughts right away

"Hey I guess we are dating"i said not knowing what to say anything else

"Yea but is only for publicity we can be great friends though" she said and that made me smile and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Harry you are with Ally" Simon said and everyone looked at Harry.

"What?" He said not knowing why we were looking at him. You see the thing is the fans doesn't like when Harry dates anyone they get hate so I was kinda worried about how Ally is gonna take it she and the other girls are new to this right. So they might be a little hard for them.