Having you

Five long years. Since five years i met the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. Since that time you made me happy. Well we can tell you made me happy. We had fighrs, laughts, all of those. And each one has its reason. Do you remember april 15 . That amazing kiss we had. That rose you gave me.... I will never forget it.

Hi! I am sophie. I have 17 years. I am a belieber. My boyfriend is super cute, handsome, and wonderful. My best friend is Liseth. She loves josh Hudgerson, I love Justin Bieber. We both love Pablos. Her Pablo is in 12 grade, and my Pablo is in11th. We are such big friends that I dont know how my life wil be without you. My enemie is majo. Majo pretend to be the most wonderful, cute, popular girl in school. But she is really just a girl. Even uglier than me. Well inam very cute. That why we have been such a long time with my boyfriend. My other best friend is Fatima! She loves Josh Hudgerson. She always is there for me. As Liseth is for me. She also loves Pablo in 12 grade. I dont know why they love alot that Pablo. But the thing I understand is that Pablos are very handsome.

I hate mondays, but ay the same time i love theme. I hate theme because we have skills, and all tjose reasons. But i love theme because i can see my boyfriend again. He is so cute because he walks with me. He understamds me whene anyone does. He hugs me so tight that i fell Im the only girl on the world. I think being without him wil have a life normal. I fell that he gives me power. He makes me happy. He makes me see the world in a different point of view. As they say I fell in the clouds with him.

My boyfriend has chewi chiks. He is super handsome. He is white skin. 147 lunars in face till his hands. Well if you think he is horrible, but isnt. You have to see him before you judje him. He is hamsome. He is so kind, he gives me money whene i dont have. Whene they sell pecial food in school we gave him the tikets, sometimes he losted some of those and he gave money to buy. Even he gave me roses for valentines. We took a picture with him and that has been my favorite picture since then.

Every single girl sees Pablo with eyes of: " hey what are you doing with a girl like that...?????" Im just living my relationship okay! But I cant help thinking why does Kaitlin keep saying that. I mean she need to stop it. Stop taking Pablo away from me. Or talking to him things about me. You know it is hard to have a relationship with someone that wants to take away.

Liseth is trying to capts the attention of HER Pablo. She talks to him. Understands him every time. But I think it doesn't work. HER Pablo loves Maria! She is in 8 grade. They are even a couple now. That couple started in basketball. I dont really know the story but what I know is that all started in basketball. We even invented some "codes" to talk of theme any time we wanted. Fatima is an expert in love. She always gives Liseth tipsnso she can get closer to her Pablo.

Sometimes we talk about my obsession. I mean I begins to talk and talk about J.D.B. That handsome guy that borne March 1st in St. Jude London, in the 2nd floor room 126, in Toronto, canada. That borne a tueday at 12:56. It was a rainy day.. And all those things. Whene i talk about it I fell so happy. Even more happy than I am with my boyfriend.

Many people say that i wont meet Justin ever in my life. But I have hope. I will always follow my dreams. For example: 

1. Meet Justin 

2. Have the most wonderful boyfriend 

3. Be the best chef of all 

4. Go to Canada  

5. Go to meet and greet with Justin 

Those are my most important dreams. I dream those all night. I keep dreaming that dream. More than 45 people told me " you are never going to meet that guy. Stop dreaming!" Well I keep dreaming, and I know that someday I will meet him. And he will give me a kiss....

October 26 is the dream day. Well is not the " dream day " but for me it is. Justin Drew Bieber is going to give a concert here in Guatemala. Those people who told me that i never was going to meet Justin; well they are super wrong.