Chapter 1

"Mother?" She called walking trought halls of her old wooden house. Nothing.

"Father?" Nothing. She was worried now.
They are always home.

She walked deeper in the house just to see blood on the floor.

She didn't want to panic but the wierd feeling in her stomack was telling her to run as fast as she could.

Of corse she didn't.
She was always corious.

She heard something hard hitting floor in the room beside her.

Half scared half hopefull everything is just fine, she opened the door.

The view in front of her was horrified.

Her mother was lying on the floor covered into blood. Three long bloody lines were civering her neck. This looked like she was killed by an animal.

The poor girl wanted to cry, she wanted to scream.

Hoping its all just a dream, she hold her mothers head close to her chest praying god to wake her up.

After few minutes what feelt like years and years of crying above her mothers death body she heard another noice.

A scream.

Her fathers scream.

She immediately got up and followed the scream.

It was comming from the kitchen.

At the moment she was there, her father was lying on the floor still alive but some strong man was above him holding him by the neck.

She felt more pain in her chest. She wanted to halp her father but she was scared. So scared that all she could do was let the tears fall down her face.

"Why?" She wishpered.

The man didn't move. He looked her father deep into the eyes saying "Lijepa je. Šteta što mora umrijeti. (She is beutifull. To bad she has to die.)" And then he has somehow grown his nails and with one move tore her fathers neck apart.

---

"Interesting chapter!" Stella sight closing the book.

"Very!" Niall replayed smiling.

Interested in life of a beutifull blond haired girl they were spending last two weeks reading the book everyitime they could. What makes things more interesting, people says she never died.