Haunted by a Secret - Chapter 1

How It All Started

Knowing that you lost the closest person to your heart, the person that understood you the most and helped you through every up and down, just because of that one thing that you knew that harmed you and you promised you would stop. Its harsh and so it was for  Catherine Dean, a student at West High, a student that feared every morning to walk into her school doors. The reason to all this is Krisha, the school's biggest bully, she never left a soul that entered the school doors. Now Catherine was re leaved, since her parents found out her secret, the one that cost her loosing her best friend, who is also known as Krisha, yes the school's biggest bully Krisha, they finally agreed to move. She was moving all the way from Dallas, TX, to Arizona. She made sure that no one knew where she moved, but her parents thinking that Krisha was still her best friend and not knowing that she was the cause of everything went ahead and told her. So, Krisha decided to stalk her down and continue making her life a living hell. Now after the move Mr. and Mrs. Dean admitted to Catherine that she they told Krisha, and that's when the secret happened all over again. The secret being that she cuts, well now you'd most probably be wondering why would Krisha start bullying Catherine because her secret was cutting, well it is because you should know that a promise is a promise and once you break it all the unexpected happens. So the unexpected in this case was Krisha turning against Catherine and starting to bully her knowing that she was already weak. Now with the society pressure of being perfect, thin, pretty, etc.. and the fact that her parents know nothing about what's going on with her, all she could continue to do is cut and live her life as she used to. Even though she really expected to re-live her life in a better way, she re-thought it and realised after all it's not the fact that Krisha was gonna come back to her and continue the bullying it was the fact that society was not and will not accept her for what she is. Cause one thing I did not mention yet about Catherine was that she was fat and ugly. At least that's what she always thought about herself.  

First Day of New School

Well the day Catherine was so NOT looking for finally came, it was time to enter her new school, knowing that everybody would hate her. So, as she entered the doors of her new school, Junior High knowing that being an ugly and fat 13 year old was definitely not gonna help, she continued walking all the way to the pricipal's office to get everything sorted. On her way all she could see were people staring at her, whispering, and some laughing too. She knew from that moment that it was not gonna go well in her new school. As she entered the principals office she didn't find her, instead she was told to meet up with the school's adviser. As she stepped into the adviser's office she realised the scars on the Catherine's arms. So she went right ahead and asked about them, after all she was the school adviser and deserved to know the story behind those scars. Catherine keeping her secret decided not to talk about it. The adviser told her that she had problems too, Catherine hesitated for a second but then realised that she was gonna keep it a secret. As so she did. She continued to her classes and so until lunch, when lunch came, she knew that she was going to be that girl that sits on her own that trashed up table. What she did not know was that she had a partner. Her so called partner's name was Derek, well his name might make him sound so perfect, but guess what, his case wasn't any better than Catherine's.

A New Friend

Catherine was not expecting a friend, but she thought that maybe it could be better like that, but she still decided to keep her secret a secret. As so she did. The one thing that she wasn't expecting to happen as fast, the one think that kept her life a misery APPEARED. Yes i mean Krisha, West High's biggest bully. It was disturbing cause she came as soon as Catherine was starting to enjoy herself,  since she found even more friends, and the bullies weren't as harsh as she expected them to be. They weren't so harsh until Krisha came, when Krisha came she kept threatening Catherine to tell Derek about the secret, Derek being closest thing ever to Catherine. Catherine also mightve slightly realised that she must have had a thing for Derek, but sadly Derek was with one of Catherine's best friends. As that is how she met Derek's girlfriend, Sabine. Sabine was actually kind of perfect, but she still got bullied for being dumped by the school's most popular, Shawn Everdean, he was every girl's dream. Sadly Sabine was pranked by Shawn and dumped by him in a very humiliated way. Anyway back to the point, Krisha wouldn't leave neither of them and so the bullying continued, so did the self harming. Then one day something happened something horrible.