Little Foxes (Shippo x reader)

I ran threw the forest. Being a skilled fox demon was getting me in trouble. Just a few minutes ago I attacked another demon because it stole my food. Now I am being chased by a scary, big, angry demon.
"I'm just a kid! I shouldn't have to go through this!!!!" I looked back and the demon was only a few feet away. I began to cry. Being a small demon was getting to be too hard. "Someone help! Please!"
I gasped as I tripped and fell. I tried to scoot back but I hit a tree. Now letting tears stream down my face, I looked away and closed my eyes.
Suddenly I heard a voice. "Hey! Don't be a bully!" I looked up and saw another fox demon in front of me. Is he standing up for me? He looked over to me. "Are you okay?" I nodded, unable to speak.
The demon who was chasing me chuckled. "Move little one or I'll eat you as well." The fox demon turn to it. "I won't move!"
The demon smiled and ran at us. "Fine. I'll just have a fox demon feast tonight!"
I watched as tge fox demon flinched and ran to me. He was scared too. "Inuyasha!!!! Help!!!" He yelled. Then a half demon with white hair jumped out with a big sword and killed the demon with one swipe. He turned to us and walked over. He picked up the other fox demon and hit him. "Don't go getting yourself in trouble! Idiot!" The half demon said.
The fox demon struggled to get out of his grip. "Let me go, Inuyasha!" I was about to say something when I was picked up.
"Awww! Look, Inuyasha! He was protecting this girl." I looked at the human who picked me up. By the way she was dressed I could tell she was a demon slayer. Scared, I hid my face. "Pl..please dont hurt me." The human girl giggled. "I wont hurt you. I'm Sango. I'm shippo's friend." I looked at her confused. "Shippo?"
She smiled even more. "He's the other fox demon that saved you."
I looked over at the fox demon called Shippo. He looked as if he had given up on getting away from the half demon and was watching me. He smiled and waved at me. I slowly waved back. I looked up at Sango. "Who's the half demon?" She smiled. "Thats Inuyasha. He is friendly...well..sometimes." I nodded and jumped to the ground out of her hands. Inuyasha let Shippo down.
We smiled at each other and I ran up to him. I hugged him. "Thank you for saving me!" Shippo smiled. "Your welcome. I always want to help my fox friends!"