five

To: my girl, ji(mine)
Hey, what's up? Your boy, Jimin is signing in for another trip to memory lane.

Memory lane. Going through there was the only way I could reach you. The only way to see you. Without dying of course hahaha...

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have laughed at that.

Anyway~... After you called me a fool, we soon became friends. In fact, great friends. We always hung out together and I would always walk you to school and I would walk you home.

Sometimes, we had after-school adventures. Like that time when we went to the marine park.

We lost track of time and since we were at the deserted part of the park, nobody even came to check on us. I bet the park's staff announced that it was closing but I think we were too busy messing around and laughing. In others words, we didn't hear it.

We continued to walk through the park and thankfully we didn't pass by any guards at the moment. We then noticed that everywhere we went inside, there was no one there.

You looked at your watch,grinned and said, "6:27... It closed 27 minutes ago."

My eyes widened and I cursed immediately, "Shit, Jimin! We have to get out of here!"

I remember that I was panicking and you just laughed hysterically. You looked straight into my eyes while you wore a big, fat, evil grin on your face.

Your grin grew wider and you said in a low voice, "Let's stay over night together, Jimin. We'll call this our secret, little date."

You little rebel.

I couldn't believe that we actually swam with the fish in that big tank! I also couldn't believe that you actually cuddled (in a harmless, clean, fluffy way of course) with me until we both fell asleep... and to think that we both escaped the marine park successfully without anyone seeing or catching us...

The guard definitely didn't do his rounds that night.