Untitled Part 22

*Author's note: I had this idea about six months ago, according to the inbox messages when I was talking to one of my favorite authors, LillieGuiness , and I decided I'm going to put it up to see what y'all think! No, this story probably won't happen for a while. It obviously needs some tweaking but I kinda like this haha - let me know what y'all think!*

*The song in the above video will be in the story; I just couldn't find a decent song to fully explain the whole plot - like a theme song, if you will*

A girl from a small town gets a chance to go to the WWE.

However, she's already married to a guy that her family doesn't approve of (he's a very nice guy but he's, in her family's words, too old for her - he's like 35 and she's 22.) 

They move to Orlando where she goes and does this. But there's a lot of drama involved - namely, her cheating. And no, her husband doesn't know - yet. The first time she cheats, it's purely physical. Her best guy friend is going to school there and one thing leads to another. 

The next time - and this is where most of the drama comes in - it's an emotional affair at first. It's with Finn Balor. I'm not going to have too much of the main roster people in it just yet because obviously, the new recruits don't interact with them all that much.

Basically, there's going to be a lot of questions and drama (I think I already mentioned that lol). Her best friend finds out about it and tells her to tell her husband, who's completely oblivious, like he knows she won't be home a lot because of this new job.