Conspiracy 2

"Jaden... please come quick. He's going to kill me. Save me." a scared wailing woman voiced.

" Jaden Smith, I've won. now listen to this." A stammering reply

"Bang".

Jaden woke with a heavy headache. He was on the British Airways heading to Dubai. He sneaked through the window and witnessed the real darkness of the night. It was past midnight. He put the TV on and the news was announcing about the dismissal of ACP Michael Parker who was accused of grabbing the wrong murderer in the case of Rachael Weasley.

" Oh... ACP Michael... it was nice to play that little game with you. Well you launched the game, I ended it. You did one tiny mistake. You used your heart to find me. In such game the only rule never ever listen to your heart. Use your mind." Jaden smirked.

                    The same day in India.

The capital was as usual crowded with the scorching sun giving all it got. The atmosphere was pretty well stuffy. Bargains were audible all around the market.

Suddenly a thin man was shouting out of fear. he was being chased by an FBI agent. They were both good at running. The thin man entered in a narrow pathway. At the very moment a motorcycle came in front of them. The thin man did a backflip and the FBI agent s well jumped. They ended in a sub road. They continued to run. The thin man climbed the stairs. The FBI agent followed. the chase was on again. since the houses were near to each other it was easy to jump through them. everything could go wrong if one of them commits a mistake. eventually a mistake was done by the one being chased who tried to stop to shoot his chaser. Unfortunately for the thin man and good for the agent who already had a gun on his hand. he shot his prey the moment the latter turned towards him. The man fell crying out of agony.

 The FBI agent neared the injured man.  He took him by his collar and snapped: " Bark all or I swear I will shoot your brain out of your head."

" Well well... ACP Harry Penber; FBI agent, three times winner for best cop." the thin man murmured with a sly smile and with an Indian accent.

" You seem to know about me. But I do not need my own intro to myself. Tell everything you know."

" Ok everything started in Singapore and then .... the end." the victim laughed out loud forcing tears out of his eyes.

Harry hit him on the head with his gun and threatened him of killing his son.

" Noooo... please I tell everything. We are a group of 30 people. JS is the cap. No one has seen his real face. Not even his most supposedly trusted companion. To get access with him you must get into contact through these companions. I know only one of them and it's Jay." The thin man confessed.

 Harry got up and turned. At the very moment, the thin man blurted:" Aha.. you will never be able to beat JS. He is too clever. He is the best."

Harry looked towards his prey and shot him right on the head.

" See you soon JS." with the smoke coming out of the gun's mouth.

                                      2 years earlier in US

It was a windy afternoon in Washington. The sun was barely giving light and the malls were crowded as Christmas was nearing.  On the leftward pavement younger Harry Penber was sitting on a bench and juggling with a small coin but which was in fact a microphone. He was scrutinising the surrounding. He was targetting a toy seller. The latter was a drug seller and the toys were being sold to specific persons. These toys contained drugs as per Harry's suspicion.