Chapter 2

(A/N: Warning, this chapter contains blood and murder. If you can't handle that stuff either skip this chapter or just crawl away.)

Reaching deep into is pocket, he reached for the keys he kept inside it. Inserting his key into his keyhole. Man it felt good to be home. Even if his home was just a big mess. Clothing on the floor, his Nintendo DS faceplant into the ground on, his tv was on still paused on a show he was watching on Netflix, his kitchen had dirty bowls and plates stacked up, he also had some candy wrappers on the floor, some empty bags of chip and his bed was a mess. He scanned his grey eyes around the room again, before pulling out his phone with a cracked screen and cracked case. 6:05. He licked his lips, man was he hungry. Breakfast all he had was a bowl of cereal. Lunch? He forgot his wallet at home so he was stuck to asking Judith if she can take him to a restaurant. Luckily she agreed. No no. Not a date. He knew Flynn would just scold him and he sure wanted to avoid that

Walking into the bathroom to stare at the cracked mirror, he placed his hands behind his head and untied his pretty long hair. letting it drop down and placed the things he used to hold up his hair on the sink counter. He took a good look at himself in the mirror. 

He breathed through his nose watching himself silently in the mirror... Long hair... Grey eyes... His outfit was a mess and-! 

His grey eyes widen, picking up a squeaky toy from the ground he threw it at the mirror without second thoughts, mirror chips slowly falling stopping in front of his feet. He breathed heavily, falling onto his knees hands on his head. His grey eyes widened with fear, why didn't it leave him alone?! He had that issue as a kid... He remembers... Kindergarten... 

"Teacher he's not normal!"

"He bit him! He bit HIM!"

"Waaaahhhh! He bit him!" 

"Yuri Lowell is nothing but a monster!"

He gripped his hair. He didn't mean to bite the kid! He still could taste the blood of that kid in his mouth. When he sank his teeth into the kids skin... Then kicked him on the back. Placed his foot on the kids back and began to attempt to break his fragile bones. The only words flying in his head were death, revenge and murder.  The teacher was frightened, all kids surrounding around her. Judith... Flynn... All of them... Terrified. Of him. They were even more terrified when he grabbed a plastic toy sword and slammed it constantly on the kids head. 

What confused him the most was that he was smiling. He was happy to see them suffer by his own hands. Why wasn't he scared? Why wasn't he angry? Why wasn't he...? All he could think of was that he was joyful, he even remembered what he said when he gripped the bloody plastic sword tightly and stared at everyone staring at him with fear.

"This is how you really play with me."

Then it happened. Policemen grabbed his arms, lifted him from the ground. The school bell rang at that moment, parents came in to pick up there kids... The face of the dead kids mom... The face of the lady who ran the orphanage when she saw him yelling and making inhuman sounds as the policemen held him. His bloody plastic sword in his hand, he face sprinkled with blood, clothing stained in blood. 

All of the adults looked like they were staring at a wild animal. Though that wasn't much of a lie.

He was a wild animal. A wild animal who killed an innocent child with his own hands. Just cause the child made fun of his female appearance. And he was the age of five. 

They kicked him out of the orphanage, they expelled him from school. And he found himself abandoned. Again. In the cold rain... 

Yuri gritted his teeth, he felt tears go down his face. Due to that incident, he had to commit identity thief many times. Just to get a decent home. He had to do that until the age of 15. Ten years later. They forgot completely for what he done. He sure was grateful about that.