Chapter 1. Prologue

It's a sunny day at the college. The sun shares it's light to the creature around it. The trees never seem withered, as the services always take care of it. The road shares the same color with the wood, looks beautiful as always.

The day at the college always seem to makes a one happy. But not for Rave. Rave Kylevlickle to be exact. He is a blue haired male. To think his hair's blue color would come from a dye, is a total wrong. It's completely natural, which is strange. He wears a black cap, with 'It is a cap!' Word scribed on it. His attire is normal for some people, but the other people would found it...too much. He wears a Shirt, covered with a coat. The shirt being black, with the coat being red. He often calls it...cool, but other peoples just don't seem to care. His lower attire is training pants, covering from his waist to his foot, he likes it because its flexible, good for running and stuff, as he said it.

He walks, passing through some friends as he does. But they rarely exchanged a 'hi', not even a nod. The reason is well known. Rave's friends is just...friends. Not the 'Come on, dude! Let's partyyy!!!' Friends, but the 'Oh, okay. Come on, lets go...(sigh)' Friends. But Rave is not complaining, he likes calmness, with friends...will just ruin it.

Rave is walking to the college, preparing for the history class. The college is rather big, beautiful, and...just perfect. But not for Rave. The only problem Rave see is the peoples. Some of them have been acting really strange lately. Not to mention a few of them has gone missing.

But it's none of Rave's bussiness.

His bussiness is just only to study, get a work, get a better life, and spent his old days at a log cabin, far away from peoples.

A man can be seen walking towards Rave. He looks like want to engange a conversation with him. Rave got no choice.

"Hey, Rave, what's up?" The one is Ron. He is a rather small figures with a really cheery attitude, and now he is currently greeting Rave with the biggest smile he could muster. Something really must up with this one.

"Oh, hey, nothing much, really...so, how much do you need?" From the past experiences, Rave could really tell something is up with this man, and apparently he is right.

"Ahh! You got me! Well...i was thinking around twenty? I will pay it back tomorrow! I promise! Please, Rave, this is urgent!" Ron smiled even larger than before, surely hoping his plea for fast cash works.

Rave rolls his eyes. "Not gonna happen. You see, i am a little low on budget rig-" Ron quickly cut him. "Oh. Okay! Bye, thanks anyway!" With that, Ron run to his other 'quick bank' with an unbeliveable speed.

"Ahh...peoples." Rave mutters, Ron is one of the reason that Rave became an introvert. Socializing is not really his forte. Since little Rave has seen what people have done. He could admire it, but in the other time, he disgusted by it. Not wanting to be influenced by that type of people is another reason why he is an introvert.

Rave walked and stumbled right into the history class's door. "Curses! Shouldn't daydream when you walk, eh?" Rave mutters and smiled a little at his own ridiculousness. He often, really often stumbled into something lately. Something is going on in his mind. Disturbing. The only things he saw in his daydreams are just snowflakes and ice. And also peoples muttering a language he couldn't understand. It's weird.

Rave try his best to put a smile on his face, and entered the class. Even though the college is big, the class not apparently the same. History class seems to small to Rave. Unclassy, as he would said it. But meh, he already payed the college, nothing really to whine about.

"Here we go again." Rave sit on his table, smiling as he does."Let's go to our peaceful slumber once again, eh brain?" And he goes to sleep in an instant. The history's teacher don't really looks like he gives a heck. Just blabbering nonsense no one will ever care, and get out as fast as possible.