You did what

During the party

*roc*hey Keya do want me to get you a drink.

*Keya*(looks over shulder)oh hey roc can you cuz I don't know where they at.

*roc*yea what would you like

*keya*fruit punch.

*roc*aight be back

At the drinks

Roc gets the fruit punch but then puts some thing in it

*roc*here ya go shawty

*keya*thanks roc (takes a sip)um where's the bathroom.

*roc*through the kitchen to the left

*keya*thanks roc..... again

Keya walks to bathroom.

Keya pov.

That drink roc gave me was really good I wonder what type it was.walks out bathroom felling kinda dizzy.

*keya*hey Birdi where have.......(fall to floor with cup in her hand and it spills everywhere)

*Birdi*hey ke... (screams)JACOB HELP Keya wake up SOMEBODY HELP(sobbing on keyas chest)

*Jacob*(run to the crowd of people)

*Birdi*HELP SOMEBODY CALL 911 HELP.

Prod roc and ray try to comfort Birdi while Jacob call the hospital.

*Jacob Aka prince*there's a girl laying unconscious on the floor.....no we don't know how.....few minutes ago....ok can you hurry......thank you.

Five minutes later

Knock knock knock

Jacob runs to door

*nurse*is the Jacob Perez house

*prince*yes she's over there

*nurse*sweetheart you have to let her go

*Birdi*(screaming and sobbing)no you can't take her.

*nurse*Hun if you want you and your friends can come and ride with your friend but you have to let go it's gonna be ok.

*Birdi*(let's go)fine, prod ray roc prince come on now.

*boys*were already here

*ray*(comforting Birdi)com on babe it's gonna be ok.

At the hospital in the waiting room

*Birdi*(stands up in the center)ok, I know one of you did the to keya, so I want answers and I want them now.

*boys*(no answer)

*Birdi*if one of you don't grow some got dam balls and tell me who did this my mom is a cop and keyas mom is an lawyer along with her uncle. We have the write to sue every single one of you. You don't know what keys has been through ok. She has been raped abused shot bullied anything you can think of half of her family has died and she can't take any of that stuff back so if you don't tell me than I will sue you all because ray didn't do it he was with me the whole time and prince didn't do because he loves her so ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION NOW!

*roc*ok it was me I put drugs in her drink so I could have sex with her.

*ray&prod*man that's cold

*prince*(shocked,sad,furious)

*Birdi*YOU DID WHAT.

*doctor*umm Keya Perkson.

*everybody*yea

*doctor*Keya is.........

Til next time...