Chapter one

Skylynn's POV
"SKY come down!!!" Ricky shouted yeah the youtuber Ricky Dillon. But whatevs. I went down and holy crap I dropped my phone and screamed."KIAN FUCKING LAWLEY AND CAMERON FUCKING DALLAS" I ran into their arm and they embraced me squeezing me tight the both of them were my fucking best friends in the whole world. I did online school because it just worked out the best with Ricky doing tours. So most of my friends were YouTube or viners. Kian and Cameron were on tour for the past few months and I haven't seen them in like foreva. I live with Ricky. You might ask where the hell are your parents. My father died when I was 5 and my mum walked out on Ricky and I when I was 15 so basically we only have each other . Ricky gets quite a bit of money through YouTube and singing so we are fine plus the $5000 that our mum sends each month. Kian and Cameron were there for me when my mum walked out. I don't know what I'd do without them. But they don't see me 24/7 and honestly I'm still hurting. When night falls and darkness sets. The mask comes of and the tears flow and my pillow becomes wet I cry silently trying to release the pain. Ricky,oh Ricky if only you knew your baby sister was hurting while you are shining the muffled sobs coming from her room while you are famous and popular and I get hate. Don't get me wrong I love Ricky kian and cam but sometimes it's hard. Oh if only you knew that behind the mask of happiness is a face of despair and sadness harrowed by the past afraid to loose anyone else afraid to love because I'm afraid to get left behind.
A/N omg depressing sorry but like I felt that to make it mor interesting to make her secretly depressed the people that meant so much to her left.whoops sorry.