Chapter one

Ch. 1

"You are not eligible to get in, Miss Jefferson." Says the administrator in a sort of sad tone. I sighed. Every stinking year!! I have always tried to get into the institution of arts but no one wants to help pay for my scholarship. I'm an orphan, truth be told.

I live in an orphanage. It really stinks not having anything to eat but artificial goop and not having a life at all really. But at least I have my friends.

Bonnie Hart is my red head best friend, I mean everyone needs one of them. And Rain Evans is my blonde best friends. They gave up trying to get in to the institute a year ago. I, of course, still try. Okay so back to the administrator.

"Please, sir!" I beg "You now how much I've wanted to go!!" "I'm afraid I have to object, Reese." He gulps. Then slams the door in my face.

I sigh and walk out. Rain starts to fall as I start to cry. That's always what happens. I cry. It rains. I run through the muck to our jacked up 'Fortress of Heaven' It's the only place I can talk to my friends without any distractions.

Bonnie is already there. "Hey girl. How'd it go?" I break into a sob. "I will never get in!!!!!" I shout. Rain rushes in and her play makeup is running down her face. Rain acts. "Whats wrong?!" she screams "Did someone

die?!" I halfheartedly laugh and sigh.

"No Rain, no one died." Bonnie laughs at my comment. "We'll what's the matter." Rain huffs. I begin to cry again and Rain realizes it. She's at my side right next to Bonnie hugging me in an instant.

"Life can suck sometimes, right guys?" Bonnie says. "Language Bonnie!!" Rain says laughing. "The only way life is good is being with you guys!" I say sincerely. "Life will always be hard."

"Well it won't get better until we get out of the Jax Orphanage." Says Bonnie. "Wait a sec!!" Yelled Rain.

"That's what we could do!!" I blinked to make sure she wasn't joking, but her expression was dead serious.

Rain grabbed her drawstring bag and yelled "C'mon guys! We have to get out of the orphanage!"

{A/N should I continue? I will. Hehehe :3}

Rain, Bonnie and me race out of the shack and head to pack up our stuff. We are drenched by the time we get in. Bonnie comes in a minute after us. Me and Rain run track. "BOOM! 3 minutes faster than last time!" I say and fist bump Rain. "SPLOSION!" we say in sync.

We race up to our room and start packing up our stuff. "WHERE'S PARKER!!" Bonnie yells. We freeze. Parker is Bonnie's huge pig. It's super important to her. "Where did you see it last?" I say going into my detective faze.

Finally we find him shoved under the vacuum cleaner in the closet. I switch on the news and crawl into bed. Rain is already asleep so me and Bonnie move her to the floor so we can sit next to each other.

"Do ya think this'll work? Running away I mean?" Bonnie says consciously. I shift uncomfortably. "I don't know." I say.

We eventually fall asleep.

<~~~~~~~>

The next morning I wake up early and in a daze and Bonnie is already up.

"Wow!" I say in awe. "You've never woken up this late!" She turns around to face me and I fall back onto my bed. Her eyes are bloodshot and her hair is all of a sudden black.

She twitches and begins to turn purple. "RAIN!?" I screech afraid. Suddenly I see Rain come out of the bathroom looking the same as Bonnie. I start to scream but no sound comes out. They walk over to me and I back up against the wall. "Guys!!" I scream. "Stop!"

I break into sobs as they close in.

They begin to shake me and everything goes black.

<~~~~~~~>

OMG guys! How was that chappy. Very cliff hanger I know.

What do you think happens to Reese and why were Bonnie and Rain acting that way?!

Please vote and TTOE and Broomsticks will be up soon!

XOXO, Carson.

:3