Him, my bestfriend

Him is you and you are amazing.I want to talk to u always but at some point you have to go. You can't always talk when I want to. U get upset when you don't answer. You are amazing. Every day I want to cry but you make me smile. When your not around I cry. You may not see it but you are my happiness. You may think I'm lying but I'm not. You of all people should know how emotional I am. Am I wrong to trust you...... My best friend?

     You are my best friend don't make me regret that please! I'm happy with you being my bestfriend. To the one who I trust please don't hate me for saying this but I used to cut I starve myself I wanted to die before I met you and my wonderful babygirl who I love with everything I have she's my world. I'm sorry for the wrong things I've done. I wish I could take it back. Everything I've done wrong I wish I could take back........ I cry everyday in pain because of my scars.

     I guess I couldn't trust him... He kept a secret from me. I was a fool to trust anyone again. I guess it is back to cutting for me. He hurt me so bad he doesn't even notise .... I guess its a good thing I didn't fall for him all the way!!!!

     Now that I think about it I don't need him!!!!! I have my babygirl she is my life !!!! She's my #1 I love her to the moon and stars and back again. I love her to no end.