Im so HAPPY!!

CrazyComet thank you so much, but I'm going to make you a drawing to repay you!! So no questions ask and tell me what you want me to draw. Once again thank you so SO MUCH!!

My badass readers this is my new OC! I asked CrazyComet to make him, because I'm not really creative. I gave CrazyComet what the basics look will be and she created him! You guys better say hi and give her all the credit, also check out her profile and her sketch books.

Anyway let's meet Razor!
Name: Razor
Gender: Male
Age: 180
Breed: wolf-demon
Looks: He is a massive wolf compared to the average gray wolf. Eyes pure black and a dark, rusty, gray coat. Bloody red strips throughout his body and huge, black, sharp claws. Sharp teeth and a long tail.
Personality: evil, dark and a killing machine. Nothing will get in his way that he can't destroy, cold hearted killer.

Background: when he was a pup, his family was brutal murdered by another pack. The alpha of the pack attacked him and " ended his life, then they left. He was laying there gasping for air, watching his own life slip away with his pack. On his last breath he felt a dark, hatred touch on his soul. Then the world turn upside down. He felt the air rushed back inside of him and this poison acid burning through his veins. He looked around to see pure blackness and evil. A voice called out to him, telling him that he was reborn into a monster, a demon of vengeance. There forward he had only one goal. Which was to kill every single member in that pack and obey his new makers.

So yea that's my new OC! I have 3 OCs which includes Exen and Dean also the new one Razor. I really need a female lol, but I don't know if I should make her into a dragon or a wolf. *thinks real hard* Well that's all for today and once again thank you so much CrazyComet! Love ya guys and bye!!!!!