Dressing Room

Y/N PoV:

You've met Isac a few times and was ecstatic to meet him again. You did your hair and found your short, hot dress to wear.
You got let into the concert at last and went straight to the front row.
A few songs later Isac stared into you eyes rubbing his hand down his stomach and abdomen and over his area over his trousers. Fuck no... You felt horny by his gesture and noticed he smirked and winked at you.
After the show Fredi pulled you back stage
"Isac wants to meet you in his dressing room." He told you and you nervously tapped on Isac's door. He opened and smirked at you.
"Hey there." He closed the door and you noticed he locked it.
"I've met you before and I just need to tell you, you're very hot" 💦
"Thanks." You smirked at him and he rubbed his hand down his stomach, abdomen and area biting his lips.
"Don't do that." You had trouble breathing.
"Why do you want to?" He grabbed your hand placing it on his stomach and placing his on top of yours. Your heart was pounding at the speed of light as he guided your hand down his abdomen and to his area, you watched your hand and he bit his lip undoing his belt and taking his shirt off. He grabbed you by the waist and pushed you up against the wall. You felt his breath against your flesh as he held your hands up above your head... 😏💦 He stuck his lips to your neck and you leaned your head back against the wall as his tongue teased you by scraping across the sensitive skin on your neck! You let out a small moan as the feeling gave you pleasure, he ran his hands down the sides of your body and slid under your dress to the hem of your panties.
"How about I start with two fingers😏" he told you as he dropped your panties and stuck his fingers inside of you... You let out a small moan again and felt your knees go weak.
"Now your teasing me." You spoke to him in a seductive voice.
He released you and took off your dress. You both lay half naked on the huge sofa in his dressing room as he kissed down your stomach.. 💦 He pulled out a condom and sorted himself out as he dropped his boxers. He licked his lips when both of you were naked... "Are you sure you want this?" He asked you and you nodded as he prepared himself sticking himself inside you. You both groaned as the pain hit you first. He slowly pumped himself inside of you and you had to bite your lip. His hands wandered across the skin on your thighs as he was holding you in place. He soon quicker in pace until he was thrusting passionately into. You screamed his name as you dug your nails into the flesh on his back scratching him lightly. The pleasure overwhelmed you as you felt him slam into you over and over again with such force...
You both reached your maximum climate and he lay on the couch beside you as you rested your head on his chest, his arm was rested around your shoulder.

"If I meet you soon, we're doing this again." You but your lip at him and he licked his lips staring down at you.

"Definitely." He answered moving his head closer to you and biting your bottom lip, releasing it slowly. He did this again smirking until you sat on top of him to stop him.
"No round two we have to leave." He bit his lip staring up at you.
"Later." He winked at you as you got off him.
😏😏😏💦💦