Sexual Healing

It was 19.33 (7.33 pm) and you were collapsed on the couch, staring at the clock. Your boyfriend, Isac comes back off tour any minute now. You heard the doorbell alarm and rushed over to open it. Your face lit up as soon as you saw his face; you threw your arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you." He told you before he smashed his lips onto yours. His hands cupped around your cheeks as he moved his lips roughly in sync with yours, his hands moved down and wrapped around your waist, pulling you close to him. He walked you backwards until you bumped into the couch, he pushed you down, getting on top of you. You both caught your breath back before Isac smashed his lips onto yours again. Every inch of his body was touching you as he lay on top of you, his tongue danced with yours inside your mouth. He kissed down your jawline, to your neck, he sucked on your sweet spot, turning you on... You tangled your fingers in his hair and then wrapped them around his shoulders. He lifted his head up and stared down at you. He pulled himself off you and helped you up. You pulled off his red checkered shirt, throwing it on the couch. He grabbed your hand and dragged you up the stairs and into your room, once you locked the door, you gripped his white t-shirt and pulled him closer to you smashing your lips onto his. He tugged at the bottom of your shirt before pulling it over your head and dropping it, he pulled off his shirt...

Once you were both naked he lay you down on the sheets of the bed, kissing your stomach before spreading your legs.
He already had the condom on before he got in position.
"Are you ready?" He asked and you nodded as he slowly pushed himself into you. He groaned out as you moaned. He pulled out of you slowly, pushing back into you groaning in the process.
"You're so tight baby." He breathed in heavily creating a 'ssschh' sound. He started increasing in speed as he thrusted into you faster, hearing you moan out his name...
He held your hips as he pushed himself all the way inside of you again and again. The sensational feeling exploded inside your body. You had missed him a lot.

"Isac..." You breathed out. "I've missed you." You managed to get out before the feeling possessed your whole body and took you to wonderland! You were close to your maximum climax and so was Isac... He was getting slower and sloppy as he was getting tired.
"Baby I'm so close." He told you before cumming, he moaned and breathed out heavily...

"I love you and I'd missed you a lot." He told you, pecking your lips. You tangled your fingers in his hair, crashing your lips down on his softly.
"I missed you too.."

Authors note: this wasn't as good as my other imagines but I wanted to publish something.