Robbery

Charlotte
After eating a slice of bread and butter for breakfast, I made my way to the training room. I wanted to test my hiding skills before Henry started to teach us or order us. I went to that section and waited for the laser to pass before moving. I leaped past behind another thing, but the laser go to me. Then I went to the rock wall to try to climb up. It's the size of the wall and you have to go without a supporting rope. I put both of my hands on the rock and pushed foward.
I climbed to rocks, slipping and sliding here and there. The an alarm started to blare and I jumped down. Henry and the others were looking on the futuristic glass of a robbery. "A bank has been robbed in Queens. I need my bag and one for Char as well," Henry ordered. I stepped close to him, "I'm not qualified." He smiled, "There are no qualifications for this." We got our bags and made our way to the bank in a motorcycle.
"I didn't know you can ride a motorcycle," I said. He nodded, "I learned about two months ago!" We arrived at the bank to see white smoke coming through the cracks. I sniffed it, "Put a wet cloth to your nose. It's a thicker and smokerer form of chloroform, one whiff and you're out!" He nodded and gave me one too, "How did you know?" I heard a scream from the building, "Never mind about that. We've got to save lives!"
He nodded and we climbed to the top of the bank's roof. Henry slipped off a glass plate, "You go and clear out the smoke. I'll get the guy." I nodded, tied the cloth around my nose, and jumped inside of the smoking building.
Henry
I watched as Char leaped through unconscious bodies to the where the smoke is thickest. I saw the guy running out of the building and I jumped on him. I punched him in the nose and tied him to the marble pole connecting the bank. Then I saw something that made my all my blood boil. A man pinned Char to the wall after the smoke had decreased.
I ran to her and shoved the man off of her. I grabbed his collar and knocked him out with my gun. Then I smacked the gun in his face then threw him in the wall. I turned to face Char, to see she had collapsed on the floor. I felt her pulse and it was beating at a normal pace. She had just passed out from the chloroform. I lifted her up, placed her on my motorcycle, and drove away.
When we got to the academy, I decided she could sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the other side. At my room, I took off her jacket and leggings. On her legs were dark black and blue lines that were scabbed. I took off her shirt to see white and red lines all over her arms, she cuts. I felt my temperature rise, why would she cut? Then I remembered something, we were both taken from our real families but I still visit mine. The black lines on her legs aren't cut lines, they're whip lines.
Char's step-parents had abused her and she cut to numb and even out her pain. I let her wear my gray T-shirt, which was like a dress for her. I tucked her in, and lightly kissed her forehead, "Goodnight, Char." Then I fluffed my pillow and slept.
Charlotte
I woke up, with someone's arms around my waist. I turn to look to see Henry snuggling with me. "Ahh!" I shouted. He woke up and held his fists together, "What? Robbers? Thieves?" I pushed him, "You!" He made a face, "What did I do?" I pointed to him, "You and me and this! Where did I sleep last night?" He frowned, "In my bed." I sighed, "And where did you sleep?" He hesitated, "Right next to you." I groaned, "Did we have it?" He backed up, "What?! No! You passed out from the chloroform and I brought you here."
I sighed, "I'm so sorry about that. I just thought..." Lucy walked in, "There is a new girl in waiting." Henry nodded and we went downstairs to see a girl with brown hair and matching eyes. "What am I doing here?" she inquired. Henry went to her, "Relax, what's your name?" She shifted uncomfortably, "Bianca. Bianca Simmons."
After Bianca learned the rules and changed, life went back to normal. I was going to the café to get a snack, until Lucy pulled me over. "Are you going to kill me?" I asked. She shook her head, "No. But there has been news that an undercover agent is hidden in the campus. I know its not you, I'm sure it's Bianca." I sighed, "Why would you want to be friends with me?" She smiled, "You remind me of my little sister. Brave and annoying, but I still like her."
I smiled and walked away to the café and saw something that I didn't want to see. Bianca and Henry were making out with each other and I felt like someone just pulled out my heart from its source. I ran to my room, grabbed a knife, and slit the skin on my wrists. The blood dripped unto the floor as I sobbed into my arm.
Bianca
I walked to an empty corner and turned on my video chat. "Sir, I've made it in." He smiled, "Good work, agent. Hold down their fort and try to get close to that boss of theirs. We want him down for what he did to your father the other day." I smiled, "Yes, I shall have my revenge."