Enter the Beauty Club

Monday, October 5

San Diego, California

South California Academy

(7:00 a.m.)

"Jasmine when did you get back?" Jessica said excitedly walking towards her, "am I the first to see you?". She stopped in front of Jasmine's locker as Jasmine slammed the locker door shut.

"so far, yes" Jasmine said with a smile, and then doing a quick scan in the empty hallway.

"where had you been? I e-mailed you but you never replied" Jessica flipped her dirty-blonde hair over her shoulders and placed a hand on her slim hip, waiting for an answer.

"oh gosh... I don't check my e-mail often" that was true. She had forgotten to log on.

"well, you missed it"

"missed what?"

"it's not important anymore it happened on Friday"

"well, whatever" Jasmine said with a shrug

"c'mon let's go get breakfast I'm starving" Jessica said dragging Jasmine to the cafeteria

Monday, October 5

San Diego, California

South California Academy

(7:08 a.m.)

When both Jasmine and Jessica entered the cafeteria they headed towards their table in the middle of the caf. (aka the mall) where D'vonni, Elle, and Alexiandra sat, waiting.

"Welcome back" Alexiandra said, "we missed you"

"thanks" Jasmine said sitting down, "me too"

"Hey Jazz" Jasmine heard a very familiar voice said, "I got news for you"

"Hey Christian" Jasmine said with a smile looking up, "what's up?". She stared up at the cheer leading captain,

Christian, her little blonde rival.

"Have you heard about the new drama teacher assistant?" Christian asked conceitedly. She was wearing her red and white cheerleading uniform. Her blonde hair up in a ponytail.

"Why would I care about any teacher assistant? I don't even take drama" Jasmine said taking a sip from her water

"Well his name is Heath Keith and he's so freaking fine so you better back off because I'M CALLING DIBS"

Jasmine started coughing

"oh god are you ok?" Christian said with false concern

"yeah" Jasmine said, "thanks" she told Alexiandra who was patting her back

"Are you done?" Alexiandra asked angrily, "you can leave now"

"sure. Whatever. "Christian said as she turned to leave.

"What the hell was that all about?" Mary said walking up to them, "She's got some serious hating problems"

"who cares" Jasmine muttered

"ooh, look" D'vonni said excitedly, "new teacher just walked in". Jasmine looked up and saw Heath talking to Christian. He looked up and their eyes met.

" oh, I think I'm going to be sick" Jasmine said standing up and walking towards the restroom.

Monday, October 5

San Diego, California

South California Academy (hallway)

(7:25 a.m.)