Chill Little Window Sill

My eyes went wide and my mouth hung open. There he was even more attractive than in my head. God I sound insane. He gave me a weird look then I realized just how crazy I probably looked and shut my mouth. Miss. Petal would you mind showing Mr. Diamond around today? It wasn't a question though I knew because she was giving my the "look". "No problem ma'am" I said respectively. Most same teachers hate me. Mrs. Alford is very sane. She smiled and walked away. My eyes went straight to Tray. I mean the new kid. "Hey what's your name?" I said in a soft voice. Why do I get so shy sometimes? It's just my imaginary friend of my dreams came to life. Yep I'm 15 with an imaginary friend. That is sad. He smiled and said "Tray. And yours?" Your just kidding me. This is insane I took a deep breath. "Sil" I said calmer this time. "Like as in a window sill?" He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "It's a nickname" I said. "So what's your real name?" I gave him a look. "Do you really care?" He shook his head. "So I'm going to have to figure it out on my own?" I rolled my eyes and didn't answer him. "Where is advanced biology?" He asked looking my in the eye with those glowing blue orbs. "I'm going there so ill take you with me." He nodded. "So what classes do we have together?" He asked handing me his schedule. I looked every class matched mine. "Well I have a new schedule buddy." I said smiling. "Schedule buddy?" He said giving me a weird look. Wait it go Sil you have already weirded him out. "You have all my classes." I explained a little embarrassed by my weirdness. He smiled at me. "Cool. Sounds nice." Wow I thought a little shocked most people would hate to be told that. "Chill little window sill I won't pester you too much." I rolled my eyes getting my cool back. "The way you say that makes me want to doubt you." He laughed. "I like you. Your cool." I felt my face redden a little I hope he couldn't tell. "Well um thanks but I may change your mind." The bell rang and I grabbed his shirt and ducked through the hall. "Wow!" He said as I jerked him through Mrs. Jennings door. "Sorry that's how I have to get through the halls. I'm a little short and get trampled easily." He laughed. "I could tell. It works on you though." Well wonder what that is supposed to mean I though as I walked to my seat in the back. Tray sat beside me. I giggled at the thought of what Cheyenne would do to him. Gracie walked in her curls bouncing up and down and sat in the other side of me. "Who is the new kid?" She whispered glancing at Tray. "This is Tray" I said. "He is my schedule buddy." She nodded. "And he's in Cheyenne's seat." I smiled and nodded. "Yep he is." I giggled. Gracie shook her head and pulled out her notebook. The door opened again and two pale blue eyes were staring down at Tray. "Um hi?" He said looking at her. "Hi who are you?" I decided this was kinda cruel not to defend him. "Cheyenne this is Tray he is new so go easy on him." Tray looked at me weird then Cheyenne took his binder and put it on the desk in front of me. "This is my seat" Cheyenne said standing waiting for him to move. "It's best to just move." I advised him. He nodded and moved to the desk in front of me. "Thanks" Cheyenne said victorious. "It's all good now. She just likes that seat." I whispered to Tray. He laughed. "Obviously." Cheyenne looked at me and giggled. What's up with her? She pulled me over toward her desk by my arm. "1-10" She asked. It took me a second to understand what she meant. I felt my cheeks redden. "A 10. Definitely." I whispered with a giggle. Cheyenne laughed and shook her head. "Of course." I scooted back to my original position. Tray turned around. "You are really cute when you giggle." I felt my cheeks heat up. Not again. "Um thanks." Wow was that a compliment? He is sure something. I think I just made a new friend.