Chapter 19

Next chapter will be the last chapter of this story. :)

"Where did that bitch go?" Dana asked furiously.

"I told you your sister was useless." Craig's father said.

"I guess." Dana shrugged.

"I guess I have to do everything myself!"

"This is getting kinda old, man. Maybe we should just let them be happy."

"Your giving up? Your useless too! If you want something right, you have to do it yourself."

-------------

"W-what happened Craig? Why where you so w-weak?" Tweek asked.

Craig sighed. "I haven't had my feeding since I came here."

"W-WHY?"

"Because.. I just feel terrible doing that stuff. Before I met you, I wouldn't have given a shit about killing them. I learned a lot from you, Tweek. I don't want to hurt anybody anymore.."

Tweek kissed Craig's cheek. "C-Craig.. I'm glad I had that effect. But you need to. I don't want to lose you. Please get some b-blood.." Tweek begged.

"Okay, fine."

"T-thank you."

Craig and Tweek went downstairs, and Craig walked out into the night.

"C-come back safe." Tweek smiled and shut the door. Craig went outside and honestly didn't want to do this. Damn, who knew Tweek would have such an effect on him?

Craig took a walk to where he first met Tweek. Man, memories. Craig smiled.

"Well, look who's gone soft." A voice said.

That voice sounded very familiar.. Craig turned around, and was shocked to see his father.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Craig asked surprised, yet frustrated.

"I came here to see how my son has been doing."

"How about you fuck off? You basically abandoned me."

"No I haven't! I just don't want my son to be dating a human."

"Why the fuck not? That's one of the reasons why I love him. He's different."

"You don't know what the hell you are talking about Craig! Look what that human has done to you! If you don't listen to me, I'll have to take drastic measures.." Craig's father warned.

"So father, tell me. What would these drastic measures be?" Craig walked up to his father.

"THIS!" Craig's father punched Craig in the face, and knocked him out.

"See what I have to do? YOU MADE ME DO THIS!" Craig's father yelled. He dragged Craig to a very familiar place.

-----------

"What..where the fuck am i.." Craig lifted his head in pain, and had no idea where the fuck he even was. His arms were tied. Then, everything was coming clear in his eyes. He knew this place.

It was the store. The store basement where that man chained Tweek up. How would his father know this place?

"Finally son! Your awake." Craig's father smiled.

"Why am I here?" Craig weakly asked.

"Your not leaving until you've come to your senses! I know you haven't had your feed in weeks, almost a month. Your getting weaker and weaker Craig."

He was right. But Craig didn't care anyway. He's not giving up on Tweek.

"S-Screw you! I'm not giving up on Tweek ever you piece of shit."

"Well, you will be here for a while then. Have fun getting weak and passing out!" Craig's father said happily and sat down starting to read a magazine.

I don't fucking care. As long as Tweek is okay, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.