Barbie and the evil Queen

Characters-Barbie,Teddy,Amanda-queen of ferries,Mebella-Evil queen of castle,Ferra-Best friend of Barbie,Eric-Husband of Amenda,Barbie's mom-dad.

PART-1- THE REAL WORLD.

Once upon a time, a girl named Barbie was living in a world doing part time jobs,attending high school.Her life was normal just like everyone else.But she had a spirit inside her looking for some adventure,some new things.There were a lot of things she wanted to do.she wanted to go around the world,explore new lands but couldn't coz she didn't have money.Her Dreams were too big to handle on her own..these were creating a lot of trouble in her life.she was losing the balance b/w her mind and life.

ITS BEEN SAID IF UR DREAMS ARE TOO BIG AND IF U CANT REACH THEM THEN IT WOULD CREATE A VOID IN UR HEART WHICH U CANT FILL AND PAIN SURROUND IT.

she was living with her step mom.Her Dad died at the age when she was 5.And mom died at the time of Barbie's birth.So her  relations with her step-mom weren't really good.Her step mom was Marrying another man,that barbie didn't like.

At High School she wasn't special.She was ignored by Friends.IN REAL she had no friend at all,not even a single one whom she could relate to.she was so alone.Lonliness covered her so much that she got sophisticated.Now she started living in her Dreams..she dreamt that she had so many friends,exploring new things,going around the world.she thought of her as some star.in real she knew she was nothing.But even after all this she couldn't find happiness.she wanted people to recognise her more than anything .

On the night of her Mom's marriage she steped out of the house walking in the middle of the road,singing a song.Totally fed up with her life.She was totally broken from inside.Her tears were falling on the road......just asking one thing  ' I WISH IF I WAS SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE PEOPLE WILL LOVE ME,RECOGNISE ME.

on Hearing her crying voice ,a sweet TEDDY BEAR appeared before her.first barbie got scared....abt how he just appeared out of nowhere.

TEDDY-dont need to be scared,call me your GODFATHER or something ,whatever u call like an ANGEL.

BARBIE-who are u and why u r here?

TEDDY-i came here to help,now at exactly 12:12 AM,u r crying in the middle of road.its my duty to help u.Well u can call we, the angels always come to EARTH AT night exactly at this time.on our way, if we find someone in need then we have to help them.i hate girls crying..so i have something for u.call it my Gift.

BARBIE-well yes i m sad for some stupid things happening in my life.i wanna get out of here. But Its really funny that my angel is a teddy.

TEDDY-Nothing is funny...everyone dont get angels and a chance to have one wish to come true.now listen carefully.Take this torch with u and the next night at the  same time draw its Light to sky and make a wish.IT WILL COME TRUE.

BARBIE-WELL I Don't beleive in magic..it never happen.and u r giving me a 'torch'.u gotta be kidding me.

TEDDY-its not a normal one,it have magical powers in it.Beleive it or not but its real just like u and i.

Before disaapearing TEDDY said some words '''NO MATTER HOW HARD IS THIS WORLD AND HOW MUCH U RUN BUT AT THEEND U HAVE TO COME HERE,FACE IT AND HAVE TO FIND TRUE HAPPINESS INSIDE YOURSELF.

Next moment Barbie finds herself in her bed.At Morning she found nothing unusual.everything was normal as always.But when she gets out of her room Her mom and new Dad said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBIE''. after this they went to their work without even planning abt how to celebrate it. 'oh yeah its my birthday,i almost forgot it' said Barbie.she was thinking abt last night and then she come to a conclusion that it was just a dream.she went to her school.she was wishing that some one will definately wish her...afterall it was her B'DAY.But noone had anything to do with it.She gets angry..she went straight to her house and locked herself in her room.