Chapter 1:Unexpected Things

Here's the first chapter of "A New Hero is Born" I hope you all enjoy. (And I know it seems kinda stupid that Naruto would do something like this but I'll explain it further in the story)

Kimato

"You got to meet lord seventh?! Dude your so lucky!" Mitoka exclaimed. To be honest it was nice to meet the Hokage.

But what he gave/told me was something I'd never expect.

Flashback

I wonder why lord hokage wants to see me. It seems usual but I'll roll along with it. Once I took my first step inside the room, a whole new area just filled around me.

Papers, scrolls and books everywhere. But finally there he was, "Hello, Lord Naruto." He shooed my escorts away and the door was slightly closed as the two left.

"Hello Uzumaki Kimato. I have summoned you here..for "important" reasons." He said quoting the "important."

"Important how?" I question moving some of the red hair out of my face.

"Close your eyes." Slowly closing my eyes, I looked at his fingers and an orange chakra filled over them.

Then a whole new level of power filled inside of me. But the last thing I heard was, "I entrust this power to you..Kimato Uzumaki.."

But now isn't the time to go into full story time. Graduation is today, but sadly we don't get assigned to teams just yet.

As the two of us walked through the door, we met up with our friend Ikane. And the three of us made our way through the halls, then entering our class room.

We took our seats next to each other which was closest to the window.

Iruka sensei walked into the room. Hopefully this won't be a boring day.

But its surprising that he still teaches, even though he has aged. But it hasn't stopped him from being our sensei.

"Alright, this will be your final exam. Before all of you become shinobi and kunoichi." He says. "I believe all of you will make fine ninja." His comment brought a smile too my face.

The day before we had a test, now its just the simple shadow clone test.

"Kimato your up first." Standing up from my seat, I jump across the desk from the back to the front.

I've trained a lot, so I'm able to create more than usual. But not as many as hokage-sama.

Charging my chakra, 4 shadow clones appear beside me. Looks like I pass.

Iruka Sensei gives me a blue headband with the Konohakagure symbol carved into the metal plate of it.

"Thanks sensei." I say smiling. jumping back into my seat, I begin settling in it again.

Time went by as everyone took their goes at the test. Most people passed, some failed.

"Hey guys want to go to the training grounds?" Mitoka asks.

Looking to Ikane, he just shrugs. They both look to me. "Sure I guess."

The first match was between Ikane and I.

"You guys ready?" Mitoka asks.

We both nod and he raises his arm.

"You ready to lose?" Ikane mocks before getting into a stance with a kunai knife in hand.

"Hmph, please. Don't even be cocky Uchiha. With my new technique you'll be in the dust as soon as the first move." I conclude with a smirk played across my lips.

"Let the match begin!" We both charge at each other clashing the two sharp knives together.

Wanna keep at this? Okay fine, I'll just make you pull away. I reach into my back pocket. Little did he know I packed some special things for this special occasion.

No, not yet. I clinched my fist and threw a punch at him. He quickly reacted and caught the incoming fist.

All the power we had into the clash. Forced our kunai out of hands and the two impaled into the ground.

"Looks like its Mano A Mano now." He says loosening his grip signifying he let his guard down.

Gotcha. "Yup sure is, just like this match is over." I say jumping up then dropkicking him forcing him to the ground.

I pick up my kunai and point it at him. "Because I win."

"Looks like I took you to lightly, Kimato Uzumaki." I hold my hand out to him, offering to help him up.

He accepted gratefully and I pulled him back up onto his feet.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter if so vote, comment and share.