Part 20: Jealous Nandini

So so so sorry bohat late hu pata hai par exam sur par hai kuch nhi ho sakta but m trying my best for updates...

If you are confused read the last chapter n this chapter you will understand well...

Manik went down saw vebha he was going to step downstairs but Nyonika stopped him asked to bring nandini. He nodded and left.

Vebha: aunty yeh nandini kon hai

Mukhti: are nandini meri bhabhi

Vebha: bhabhi

Vebha was shocked to know manik is married. She fake smiled and saw manik coming downstairs with a girl in his arms. He made nandini sit on the sofa

Manik: vebha yeh nandini hai meri biwi

Nandini fake smiled and said: hey vebha

Vebha: hello nandini she also said with fake smile and directly hugged manik.

Manik was shock with sudden hug nandini fumed in anger and other were also shocked to see this.

VeBha: i missed you so much mani, pata hai sabse zyada tumhe yaad kiya

Manik forcefully broke the hug and said i also miss you vebha

Nandini was stun with sudden statement of manik. He clenched her fist and looked at manik angrily. Manik look at nandini and saw her angry.

Nyonika: chalo vebha I'll show you the room

Vebha: manik batega na muje q manu plss tum batao na isi bahane hum time bhi spend kar lenge and muje tumse bohat saari baatein karni hai

Manik: sure. Manik happily agreed with his best friend. Both left the place. Nandini was looking at them till they vanish from her sight.

Nyonika saw and placed her hand on her shoulder

Nyonika: nandini vebha sirf uski dost hai aur kuch nhi

Nandini: ya aunty. She fake smiled and tried to get up but failed and hurt her leg more and cried in pain.

Raj: nandini bohat dard ho raha hai beta

Nandini: mo uncle it's f9 manik aata hoga

She tried her best not to show how she was feeling. She was feeling like crying she wanted him unwanted feelings have developed between them.

Nandini pov

Kya ho raha hai muje q takleef ho rahi hai muje usse kissi aur ke sath dekh kar. Jab vebha aur manik mere saamne se jaa rahe the aisa q laga mera kuch lekar jaa rahi hai woh, kuch aisa jo mera na hokar bhi mera hai. Q yeh sab ho raha hai mere sath, manik and i are married just fakely nothing else then why this feelings.

Pov ended

Raj went to work mukhti went for packing her stuff. Nyonika sat beside nandini to give her company. It's been 1 hr still they didn't returned. Because of medicine nandini fell asleep on the sofa on sitting position.

Nyonika was waiting for manik. Manik and vebha came down laughing and smiling. Manik saw nandini sleeping on sofa on sitting position and Nyonika was glaring at him angrily.

Manik rushed towards nandini and saw her leg was bleeding he mentally cursed himself for leaving her like this. He looked at Nyonika she was shooting daggers at him and vebha. Vebha didn't like manik touching nandini or taking care of her.

Nyonika: yaad aagaya tumhari biwi bhi hai jo chal nhi sakti tumhari wajah se

Manik: mom i just forgot

Nyonika: take her to room and change her foot plaster it's bleeding she tried to get up end up crying

Manik felt his heart ached just listening to the word she was crying. He carried her to their room vebha followed them. Manik placed her on the bed caressed her foot after removing the plaster and did dressing of her foot and gently rub his thumb on her velvety skin

Vebha was fuming in anger seeing manik doing such stuff, he wanted to just throw nandini out of his life.

Manik took a pillow and kept under foot and gently placed her foot on the pillow.

He got and vebha hide herself behind the door, manik closed the door and sat beside nandini. Vebha slightly open the door because manik didn't locked the door.

Manik sat beside nandini and caressed her hair with his long fingers. And kissed her forehead she took his hand and turned around his hand on her stomach. Manik smiled and laid down. Nandini was facing her back to him. She pulled him more now manik was back hugging her.

He got peace in her fragrance he smiled and hide in her hair and slept in same position. Vebha was fuming in anger she ran to her room and closed the door and started crying

VeBha: manik i loved you, phir tum shaadi kaise kar sakte ho, lekin mein jaanti hu u love me not that dumb girl, I'll make you mine manik sab thik kardugi mein

She wiped her tears and made her mind of separating Manan..

So guyss do vote n comment so I'll update tomorrow because i have written the update. ...

iluvpani_xoxo