Be Strong

Angel's POV.

When I woke up I heard people screaming and others moaning...
I looked at my watch and it was 8:30 am
I then went to my bathroom , took a warm bath and brushed my teeth and changed into
my red boyfriend shirt top and gray shorts...
I packed my thing like some of my clothes, family picture, flashlight, first aid kit, granola bars, 3 water bottles, a shot gun, extra bullets and a knife ...
When I was finish packing, went down stairs and saw two walkers coming towards me and then stabbed them with my knife...

I went outside quietly and run into the woods..
When I was running I saw someone behind the tree and running happily crying..
I was shocked and run to her ...it was her, my best friend, Amanda .
She hugged me tight and I did the same..
Then she said "I missed you so much..I thought you were also gone"
I replied " that will never happen Amanda, I will be always be by your side because you are my best friend.."
After that me and Amanda were eating corn that she brought with her..then we kept on walking to search for survivors ...
It was already 7:45 when we heard moaning ..
Amanda had a knife and stabbed 5 walkers..
And I stabbed 2 of them in the head..
Then when it was quiet we walked again to search for a clear place where we can stay for the night and not be eaten by walkers while we are sleeping.

Amanda's POV.

Angel is a good person and I believe that we will survive together in this world full of pain..
And I believe that someday she will find someone for herself...that will keep her safe always and love her dearly,
And I will do anything for her to be happy because she is my best friend and I love her..

Then when we fell asleep in the ground beside a large tree full of leaves that covered us from the rain..
I told her "Angel I love you.." then she replied "I love you to Amanda..good night"
I said "good night"and closed my eyes..

The second day of the apocalypse..

Angel's POV.

When I woke up.. I stood up and opened my back pack and ate a granola bar and drank half of my first water bottle..
Then the other half I wet my hair with it causing my red boyfriend shirt to be half wet too..
I unbutton my red boyfriend shirt and it revealed my white shirt and made my other red shirt dry..
Then I found my family picture and then I felt a tear drop in my face..
And I wiped it .. but I remember me and my family, the good and bad memories we had before this virus crap thing spread..and I still ask myself " are they still alive..?''

A/n : Guys next part of this chapter will be updated next week..if many will vote for this chapter

Bye TWD Lovers !!! ;)