He says Protective I say possessive(On Hold sorry)

He Says Protective I say possessive …

I can feel the woodlands beneath my feet as I run with a passion towards my destination .

I’m nearly there when a pair of muscled tanned arms rap around me like steel .

My heart beating erratically , I try to escape but his grip just tightens .

I squirm and rub myself against him , ‘’That’s it , a little to the left love ‘’ he huskily drawls as he nibbled my ear . I froze , hypnotised by his deep voice ..

I soon snap out of it though when I feel his “little’’ member poking me .

The nerve ! I am so pissed , first he grabs me and wont let me go , then he has the nerve to use sexual innuendo and finally he becomes aroused at MY struggling . Gods who is this creep !

“You have 5 seconds to get off me, and the counting starts now !’’

Again his grip just tightens “1..’’ nothing “2’’ still nothing “3’’ again nothing I’m seriously get frustrated I mean come on I am scary ! I’m soon to be alpha ! “4’’ and ……..

“5’’ !

I let my wolf take over and as my eyes became an electric , crystal blue I /my wolf attacked .

Rapidly using my enhanced speed I swing back and head butt my opponent ( street fighting helps) while swinging round as I brought my knee up and hit him where it counts - the family jewels .

He falls to the ground moaning while his hand automatically reach to protect his “area’’ .

Using a technique taught by my ex I got him into a state of submission on the ground .

“hummmmm , I like them feisty , and one who can fight , and one with a body like yours ummmm , girl your absolutely perfection’’ He easily gets out of my hold and straddles me , rubbing against intimately .

He bends down till his nose touches mine and all I can see is his eyes , green forest eyes.

My wolf howls and says one word I never wanted to hear ….. MATE !!!

-----

The wail of the alarm clock wakes me up . Awareness come fast as I gaze around my room with a thoughtfulness I doubt anyone knew I possessed .

Panting and sweating I drag myself out o f bed as i get ready for a new year at oak haven , a school well known for my hatred .

As i descended towards my bathroom my  thoughts kept drifting towards that dream and just couldnt shake of the feeling of contempt when i thought of the stranger with the eletric geen eyes .

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Okay this is my first ever attempt at writing a book so dont be afraid to give me your opinion wether bad or good ,, and if you think i should carry on please comment :)