Sleepness nights.

He was very tired,he hadn't been getting much sleep lately. He didn't know why but most of the time,his thoughts were occupied by her.

He wanted to see her. He needed to see her.

He decided to get some rest and go to church later that Wednesday morning.

He tossed and turned his bed became cold,he needed a body to warm it up,to be precise he needed a woman's body to warm it up and that woman was the lady at church he seemed to be thinking about lately.

Having enough, he headed downstairs to the kitchen and met his housekeeper-Trina humming and swaying her hips to the tune she was making.

"Hi Trina,could you make me some breakfast"?

"Yeah dearie sure"

He later went back to his room for a warm bath and dressed up.
~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

He started walking again in the familiar building where he always found peace.

He would always go to church on Sunday mornings. He was born and trained in a christian home. He didn't know why and how but he always found peace and happiness anytime he was in God's presence.

He went to the confession closet to speak to the priest in private.

"I think I am falling for a girl I barely know. Its driving me crazy and I don't know what to do,she attends this church and barely notices me,just thinking of her gives me sleepless nights. Show me what to do father". He pleaded desperately.

"In this situation I do not know what to do and I will not lie to you son but for now all I can tell you is to pray to God". The priest said.

He quietly opened the door without saying thanks and left the chapel.

He decided on going to a drinking club because he didn't have no where else to go. He had no friends and family,his parents died two years ago and his other family members wanted him because of his wealth.

With his mind made up he headed towards 'kings club'

He had good looks which always attracted women that explained why numerous women walked towards him that sometimes winked or gave him a flirtatious smile.

He had more than 7 drinks and was drunk now.
He continued watching the strippers dance and occasionally made eye contact with them.

He didn't want any of them the fact is he was only interested in the girl at church.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

He didn't know how and when he ended up in front of the bar the next morning.

But as he thought about it he just realised how lonely and miserable he has become.