Ray X Reader

Continuing from last part
=========================
He leaned in...
Now...
===================
He leaned in and just as you woke up too! You felt something stroke your leg, you imeadently turned around, slapping Ray's cheek slightly.
"Ah! (Y-YN)! I didn't know you were a-a-awake!?"
You smiled.
"Well, I am now. And anyway, why are you out of bed, tonight, huh?"
Ray blushed deeply and you noticed this, rubbing his cheek that you slapped him on. You apologised for slapping him.
"Sorry for slapping you, Ray! I, I don't know what went though me! Honestly!"
Ray just smirked in response and crawled to his bed, getting undressed. He removed his shirt and trousers. But obviously taking off his vest first. You looked at his smooth, toned chest and he caught you staring.
"I saw you staring, didn't I?"
He looked at you from the darkness and you turned away, slamming your face into your pillow.
"Forget that image! It's never going to happen! Okay!? Just... sigh stop..."
Ray walked up to your bed and threw off the covers. You curled up into a ball. You were only in pants and a bra. Ray sat on the end of the bed.
"Mm, nice body. Venkman said you were a risky one."
Ray peered over at Venkman and Egon sleeping. They both seemed to be bashing into each other. Ray stared at your legs, stroking them again.
"May I?" He asked.
You shrugged. Your voice muffled in the pillow. You rose your head at him.
"May you what?"
Ray stood up and climbed over you. You couldn't help but blush. Ray examined your butt, making his way up your panties.
"Do this...?"
He then pulled your panties down and span you over to his side. You gasped and turned your head away from him.
"Ray! Stop! I don't even know you well enough yet!!!"
Ray smiled and sat on your stomach, tugging at your bra. You did know Ray, but you didn't want to go this far with him.
"Please! Stop it!"
Ray put his finger on your mouth, carefully.
"Shh! Those two, weirdos could wake up! Now, I'm hungry, are you?"
You nodded.
"Yep! I could go for some pizza right now..."
Ray rolled his eyes and you looked into them. You caught yourself staring and blushed. Ray unzipped your bra and threw it to the ground. You covered your breasts with your hands.
"Well, well, you're not going to play nice now, are you?"
Ray smiled and took off your panties, throwing those too. He started to suck one nipple and play with the other. You bit your lip, trying not to moan. Ray then pulled down his boxers, slowly standing up, putting you on the bed. You looked at his member, wide eyed. How's that, thing going to fit in me!? Ray took hold of your hair and pushed your head back and forth on his member, making him moan. After three minutes, he cammed in your mouth, and told you to swallow it all. You did.
"Good girl! Now, take this load!"
He pushed you onto the bed, splitting your legs open. He done the same as Slimer, sucking and kissing your wet core. You moaned and Egon and Venkman both stopped sleep-walking and woke up, screaming at each other. As those two were occupied screaming, Ray sighed and ran to his bed, sneakily getting into the covers. You did the same, but just pulled over your covers. You gained your bra and pants and put them both back on. Venkman then stopped and stared at Ray who was already asleep. You, on the other hand, were still trying. Egon smiled and Venkman did too. They seemed to have a nasty idea.