The Hipster Next Door

12 Parts 769K Reads 21.5k Votes

by SyannePotts

He had on oversized glasses, that made his face seem so tiny. But, even from back here I could see his blue eyes. He was wearing a red plaid shirt with a pair of skinny jeans, and completed the look with a pair of red Chuck Taylor's. He looked at my car in disgust, as he rolled out his bike.  The first thing he said to me will always be imprinted in my mind, "Buy a pair of Doc Martens, and then we'll talk."

I swear I had Put this book as a chapter but I guess I didn't.

I absolutely love this book but I do wish there were more updates.

There isn't much else to say other than this book is amazing and all of you should check this book out whether your a hipster or not.

Side note this is the new cover I made but I can't find an app that will not crop out any of the picture but make the picture thinner and longer so it fits as a book cover if you guys know a free app I can download please tell me.
Because I made it on my phone I can't use photoshop not like I know how to anyway.

And what's your opinion on the cover which is just above. It still needs to be put in proportion but that's what it'll kinda look like.

Do you like this one better?