Chapter 1. A lonely one.

New York, Bar «Black widow». 10:52 p.m.

Night is coming, a young girl was walking down the street, and afterwards, she turned the corner and went to the bar she knew way too well. Barman, whose name was Joe, knew her, so, she didn't need to always tell him what she wants to drink tonight. He knew it, that's why they talked about different stuff every time she was in town. Shy, a bit introverted, the way she is, young 22-years-old girl came into the bar and sat down in front of him.

- Hey, darlin', as always? – he said calmly.

- Hey, Joe. Yes, please. You know me, so, you don't have to ask me about such stupid things. – she said with hushed voice, you could hear some notes of sarcasm, but that was okay, it was natural for her to answer in such a way. Anyone, who met her at least once, knew it. Medium length wavy blonde hair were falling on her shoulders, that's why you couldn't see her pretty face that was hidden from everyone. Her grey-blue deep beautiful eyes were hidden as well, round tinted glasses, she never leaves home without having them on her eyes.

Few minutes later another beautiful woman comes into the bar, she was much older than the other one with blonde wavy hair. Everyone started staring at her, but she wasn't about to pay attention on any of them. She was also a blonde one, a precious smile lit up her incredibly beautiful face, smiling, she passed between other people who were already drunk. Cheerful and in high spirits, she instantly sat down behind the bar counter and stared at the barman.

- Hey, dude! Give me, please, one glass of Jameson's. – she said and begun to wait, and afterwards, her mobile phone vibrated.

- Of course! How have you been, Lzzy?

- Good! Actually, really good. Just got back from the studio, ahhh, I'm so shaking, oh god!!

- Seems like you had a lot of fun, right?

- Yes, yes, Joe. I had, thanks for asking! – she smiled at him and took a look at the illuminated screen, she started to write something so quickly that this attracted the attention of that 22-years-old girl, who sat right beside that woman. Lzzy noticed that this cute young girl was looking at her, that's why she turned around to her and started the conversation.

- I'm not disturbing you? – Lzzy asked, trying to find a face, cuz all she saw were blonde wavy hair that covered everything: eyes, lips, nose, literally all..

..To Be Continued.