How to be a Werewolf..Guide 101

This is the extra chapter I wrote for the book 'Rejected'. That's when Leo met his mate June so if you read it from 'Rejected then you don't have to read it again...or you can if you want to of course ;)

Happy reading to all of you 'Rejected' fans!!

*********

Leo's POV

"Alpha! Luna Hazel!" Our heads snapped to one of our team members on patrol.

Ian was instantly on his feet along with Hazel.

"What's wrong?" Ian asked as the man approached.

"The rogue family that was lurking around our territory was caught." The guy, who's name I can't remember, said.

"Lead me to them." Ian ordered and they guy nodded.

They started walking out the pack house with Hazel following after. I followed too, but only out of curiosity.

As soon as I set foot outside the house's threshold, the most amazing scent of strawberries and chocolate hit my nose making me go dizzy. It was way better than the smell of the blood of any blue blood out there

The annoying wolf inside of me was restless which made me agitated. It's been months already since Hazel turned me into a werewolf and I still wasn't able to get used to him.

I let my legs lead me to where the smell was when I accidently bumped into Hazel's back.

"Ah...sorry." I apologised, still distracted by the smell.

My eyes wandered the field only to fall on the most beautiful chocolate brown orbs I've ever seen.

The Angel infront of me was mesmerising. Her beautiful brown curls falling to her back, her cute baby face that makes want to stick her to my side like glue and protect her from everything there is.

She was staring get back at me with mixed emotions. There was love, but there was also fear.

"Okay, just put them in the dungeons for now. I'll deal with them later." Ian ordered his men, which made me snap out of whatever daze I was in.

I quickly turned around and slapped my face with both my hands.

"What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I like that?" I whispered to myself.

'She's our mate! Go to mate!' My wolf yelled.

'Are you crazy? I'm a vampire and vampires don't have mates!' I yelled back.

I heard him groan in frustration.

'When will you get it into your thick head that your not a vampire anymore?!' My wolf scolded but I just ignored him.

"Ahh....blood. Where's my tasty blood? It should be in the kitchen somewhere." I murmured to myself as I left the field and walked back towards the pack house.

_ _

It was midnight, and I couldn't sleep for the life of me.

No position seemed to be comfortable enough and a certain pair of chocolate orbs never left my mind.

I felt myself yearn to go touch her and run my hands through her soft locks.

'God, it would just be amazing if I got to hold her once.' I thought to myself with a dreamy, wishful sigh.

'Then just go. She's our mate.' My wolf reasoned and I rolled my eyes.

'I'll go, just shut up.' I muttered back as I removed the covers and hopped out of bed.