Skull x male furry reader

You were in the forest listening to music like always and you thought no one liked you. Your family beats you up. Your friends are a complete pain and the worst part of all its raining. Then you saw someone holding an umbrella who just looked at you and ran to you. You were not sure at first but he seemed nice. He was right beside you. " hiya " the person had said. " hello " you replied back. " my names skull. What's your name? " "y/n" you had said. He smiled. " Hmmm not a good time to be out side is it? Well you can come with me if you like?" You nod and follow him. He walked with you to the slender mansion of which he apperntly knew about. Since during the walk he told you he was a proxy of the slenderman. You told him that you were a furry so that's why nobody does like you. ( also should mention skull is me. By the way. Just to tell you.) He opened the door and walked inside. He gestured you to come in and look around. " so y/n I will tell slender I had brought you here so he knows who took you to his mansion. " you smile and nod. You saw skull run up the stairs and turned left and heard a loud bang as a door was being closed. You looked around and found yourself in the kitchen. ( convenient. ) you then heard a loud Yes as if someone could be really happy about something. You saw skull in front of the door way. " he says you can stay. Which makes you smile. He helps you get your stuff and goes inside to the mansion. He opens the door of your new room and helps you get your stuff inside with out anyone knowing. He goes on to your bed and lays there you smile and lay on top of him. You shiver abit since your cold and he removes his hoodie and you see that he just wore a hoodie and no shirt. Your face turns red. Since he had a six-pack. He mentioned this to you " also the proxy has to be fit for slenderman so we could be a bit faster and be stronger and I do have a scorpion tail just to let you know." You nod and fell asleep on his chest with your tail wagging. You felt his scorpion tail remove your pants and shirt so you were just in you boxers. He just smiled and and removed his own shirt. The two of you just slept peacefully through out the night.