~Chapter 1~

• Dedicated to Ian Somerhalder

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I FEEL BAD ABOUT NOT POSTING THE FIRST CHAPTER FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS SO ENJOY!! ;)

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!

~Ryan ;)~

Xzavior P.O.V.

My name is Xzavior Valadin Shadow, I have blue eyes and brown hair. I'm average looking, and have a nicely toned body. My sister, Bridley and I just transferred to an academy for “special” people. The reason we switched to this school is because we are not exactly human. We are half werewolf, and half vampire. We have just gotten to the school and it is the middle in the afternoon. Bridley and I are approached by group of students, a girl with long curly brown hair with blonde high lights stepped out and waved her friends off. She then came up to me,

“Hello, my name is Katarina Adelina Mataya, yours?” she asks.

“Xzavior Valadin Shadow”, I said smiling.

“And yours?” Katarina said turning towards Bridley.

“Oh, I'm Bridley Katana Shadow”, Bridley said smiling shyly at Katarina.

“Does this school have a problem with gay, lesbian, or bi-sexual people?” I ask.

“No, they care less about your sexuality, I'm lesbian and I am the head of the welcoming crew” Katarina said smiling.

“Are you gay?” she asks.

“No, but I am”, Bridley said.

“Oh well they are so really good looking girls here, I would date you but I am taken”, Katarina said smiling shyly. Then I noticed three people walking towards us out of the corner of my eye. There was a girl and two boys who look pretty much the same except for clothes. The girl walked up to Katarina and intertwined their hands and laced her fingers through Katarina's. One of the boys came up behind Katarina, he was a little taller than her. He had medium length, straight, dark brown hair. His eyes were deep ocean blue. He wore dark blue skinny jeans, a white "Panic! At The Disco", skin tight shirt. He wore white high top converse with black laces. He had only five piercings two studs in each ear lobe and a stud in his left cartilage, all five piercings were white.

"Hi I'm Makin", he said flashing perfectly white teeth. A boy walked up with what I now know as Makin. The boy's face look just like Makin's only instead of the medium length brown hair Makin had, this boy had long bangs covering one of his eyes and a purple beanie covering the rest. His hair color was chestnut, while his cerulean blue eyes stared off in the sky. He was wearing dark black skinny jeans and topped with a skin tight black veil brides shirt. And he was wearing high top black converse with purple laces. He had many piercings and revealed a few tattoos. He had double piercings on both sides of his bottom lip that were black and his nose pierced with a purple stud same color for his left eyebrow double piercings, his ear lobes pierced four times on each all purple, while his right cartilage pierced three times with all black piercings and his left two times also with all black piercings.

"Hi, I'm Larkin" he said flashing perfectly white teeth, and a tongue piercing that was black.

"Larkin loves the dark emo style" Makin said with a smirk.

"It's not fucking emo!" Larkin screamed slapping Makin in the back of the head.

"Sure bro" Makin said still smiling.

"Fuck off!" Larkin screeched at Makin.

“He really isn't emo, I just pick on him because well it's my job he's my brother” Makin says to me.