1

rachel

it's the summer and im saying goodbye to primary school. im kinda going to miss some of them to be very honest.

i wasnt that kid who had alot of friends because look at me. i sat up and look at my body length mirror.

i had pimples all over my face and im just a glob of fat. not that pimples are bad is just that mine are really ugly.

i took my spectacles and went to the toilet. i wash my face with some fancy facial wash my mom has.

maybe i can improve. maybe this summer i can change. i then ran out of my room calling my mom.

////////

hachim

summer is here finally. i can start making time for soccer.

no more looser faces. no more fat ugly rachel.

i went to take a shower to play soccer with my ac reggiana teammates.

i got ready and out the door. i walked towards the usual feild we always play on.

i then saw rachel walking with her mother with a few plastic bags. i just ignore her.

/////

rachel

while i was walking home from shopping with my mom, i saw hachim and few other boys.

im just hoping he doesnt see me. my mom looked at me.

"do you want me to help you plan your meals and workouts?" she asked. i nodded.

i told her about what i am going to do. it was to get my desired body shape and a flawless face.

before this she told me its gonna be hard but i'll just have go for it.

when we reached home, we went up my room and sorted all the skin cares in the toilet.

we then decide to arrange some stuf so i could have space to work out.

"thanks mom," i said. she just nodded.

she went downstairs to start cooking and i start to search for some workout ideas on google.

/////

hachim

the day past so fast. i changed my cleats to my slippers.

i walked home and saw rachel jogging.

"you arent gonna get skinny rachel," i said. she just shook me off.

--------------------------------------

A/N

another story!! i hope i could cope tho.

slow updates but im still trying okay!!