5

rachel

i ran downstairs after putting my trust on hachim. i ran to my mirror to make sure i look effortlessly good.

i ran downstairs and grabbed my brothers university sweater. i ran out to my backyard wearing my fluffy slippers.

hachim glued his eyes on mine. "so what do you want to talk about?" i said crossing my arms.

"i saw what happened earlier on and-" i was interupted by her beautifully annoyed voice. "why didnt you stop them" she said with all her anger.

"here come on sit down let me explain," so i went on to explain my point of view of the whole thing. "now im apologizing on behalf of them. i'll try to protect you from now on," i said.

"why now hachim? why not from the start? why when the worst come?" her eyes filled with tears, her voice full of hurt. she then turned around and ran into her house.

i messed up alot.

////

the next day

rachel

i looked at the clock before finishing the last question of our worksheet. the last bell of the day rang. i shoved the paper neatly into my black nike bag.

i swing it over my shoulder before making my way out. my arm was aching from the heavy books. i swung the door opened and walked out. i thought about what happened last night.

hachim could have not started it from the start. why did he even started it? i can never understand this boy.

right then, my books were knocked out of my hands. i looked up and saw a dark brown with streaks of blonde haired boy. he bent down and apologizes. he helped me gather the notes.

i've never seen him in the school before. i decide to strike up a conversation. "are you new here?" i looked into his sky blue eyes. "yeah. i came from germany so my english is not that good," he said stuttering. i nodded.

just then, someone pushed him from a squatting position to laying on the floor. i looked at him in shock. i ran to him to ask if he is alright.

suddenly i felt someone grabbing my hand. i held all my books together. i looked up and saw a mad hachim. i frowned. "dont disturb her," he said. the german boy then scurried off.

i looked at hachim in dissapointment. i walked off without saying anything to him.

------------------------------------

a/n

shitty chapter im sorry! im on a holiday and tomorrow is my last day. so im trying my best to get back to updating regularly!! i love you all pls continue reading altho im a slow updater??? hahaha i love you alls💜💜💜