Kohinata Hozumi ♡ cold

"Ko." You whispered running a hair through his honey colored locks. His head was placed in your lap. He was tired and had just finished practicing.

"Mhm." He mumbled , his head shifting in your lap, scrunching his nose. You smiled and leaned down, moving his hair out the way and leaving a quick short peck on his forehead.

"I'm cold." You whispered shivering a bit. You had a loose sweater and panties on. You had just gotten out the shower and decided to watch tv in the living room. You didn't expect Ko to be home so early , and was slightly embarrassed when he was. He didn't mind though , he just plopped on the couch beside you laid his head in your lap.

He moaned standing up and stretching. The warmth from his head on your thighs was now cold and you shivered a bit more. He grabbed your hand leading you to the bedroom. He took off his jacket , shoes , pants, and shirt, leaving him in only his boxers.

You quickly jumped under the covers sighing as your head hit the pillow. Ko squeezed in next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and his head on your stomach. He pecked your stomach smiling lazily.

"It's still the afternoon." You laughed.

"Shh. Nap time." He mumbled snuggling deeper into you.

You just smiled massaging his scalp , slowly drifting off to sleep.