Chapter 1

So I was a student and my 2 best friends Leah and Kate were out partying I was not really a party animal so I stayed at home and was bored I already had done my homework for tomorrow so I went on facebook but nobody interesting was onn . So I found out this site called "Omegle"

Omegle was like chatroulette but a little bit different I guess

It was kind of naughty because all I saw was guys that had no clothes on and girls that showed their boobs, But then a stranger said "HI" to me and we started a converstation and he lived in London too but he said he travels a lot and is now in New York and he really seemed like a nice guy and not the ones I've seen like they only wanted S*x or something like that.

We were talking on omegle for about 2hours and we had a lot in commen because he loved to sing too and couldn't dance like me but it was stupid that he was on his phone so he couldn't put his camera onn so I didn't see him but he had to go his friends were waiting for him because it was one of his friends birthday named Louis so he had to go and he wanted my number normally I wouldn't give my number to a stranger but he really seemed like a nice guy like I already said so we gave eachother our numbers.

Then I went to sleep and all I could think about was this guy called Zayn.

I wonder what the girls will think about when I tell him that I met a guy on internet would they be happy for me ?