Chapter 1

Emily's PoV-

I can't believe Alison is actually back in rosewood. I always had feeling for Ali but now there different it's like I have met her all over again I am still falling for her...harder than ever. I just know she won't love me in the same way I love her.

Alison's PoV-

I am actually back in rosewood...I'm here with my best friends aria, spencer, hanna and my favourite Emily. I have always known Emily likes me more than a friend. She is beautiful with her big brown eyes that anyone could get lost in. I want to just grab her face and kiss her.....NO ALISON STOP THINKING LIKE THAT YOUR NOT GAY!!!! Why am I having these feelings towards Emily...am I falling for her??

"What now?" Hanna asked breaking the silence.
"We tell the police what has been happening and why Ali had to run away and hide for 2 years" spencer ordered.
"Yeah" aria agreed with spencer.

No-ones pov-

As the girls walked to the police station Emily and Ali were walking next to each other. Their arms would brush together, in the end Ali reached for Emily's hand.

Emily's PoV-

I felt something soft touch my hand I moved my hand away in shock but then put it back down when I realised Ali was reaching for it...why did Ali want to hold my hand?... She reached for it again but this time I let her and we walked Hand in hand to the police station.

Alison's PoV-

I reached for Emily's hand and she quickly moved away. I think she was shocked because she put it back down when she saw it was only me. I reached for it again and this time she let me hold it. I squeezed her Hand then we interwoven out fingers .emily and I look at each other and smiled. I love Emily...I love Emily fields and my feelings were now more clear than ever. I had always loved her but I hid it because I was queen bee but now I need her, I want her, I love her!!

As the girls walked into the police station they walked up to Holbrook....they sat down and told him everything.