Chapter 4

A week later

Holbrook's PoV-

So I have been trying to get close to Alison, I asked if we could go and get some coffee and she said yes...I really can't wait, I'm going to make a move.

Ali's PoV-

So I'm meeting Holbrook for coffee I don't know why he wants to though, he wouldn't take no for and answer, I'm just glad that Emily will be there working so she can watch invade he does anything, she knows I only love her and he makes me uncomfortable but he wouldn't leave me alone until I agreed to going with him.

At the brew-
"Hi Holbrook" I said as I sat down
"Hi Alison, I'm glad you came" he replied with a smile.

"I didn't have much of a choice" I said under my breath so only I could hear it.

I look over and saw Emily looking at me I smiled and blew her a kiss which she catches and puts it in her lips. God she is so cute.

Holbrook's PoV-

Ali blew Emily a kiss, what is going on. Alison has to be with me I can't wait anymore I'm going to make my move.

"Ali?" I said so she would look at am

"Ye-" I didn't even let her finish before I kissed her...she pulled back and slapped me across the face!!

Emily's PoV-

I saw that son of a bitch kiss my girl...I ran over there after I saw him kiss her and Ali slapped him across the face, I then slapped him to.

"What do you thing your doing kissing my girl?!?!" I shouted in his face.

" I want Ali all to myself, she is mine" he replied with a sly smile.

"Bitch please I would choose Emily over your ass any day and I'm with Emily and I want to be for the rest of my life I only agreed to come here today because you wouldn't leave me alone until I said yes, now bitch leave before I ring the police for harassment and for kissing me with out my permission" Ali shouted.

Wow I didn't know what has that in her. Holbrook ran out of that shop so fast I didn't even see him move. I turned around and hugged Ali. She looked up and I kissed her. I'm glad she is all mine and I know now that she actually feels the same way and she will show it to the whole world.

Some thing stuck out to me when Ali was speaking, she said she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me...I feel the same way. I love her so much I want her to become Mrs Alison fields!! That sounds so good...but we're still young yet, but that is a thought to keep in mind, I definitely want to be the one to ask her to marry me and I want make it unforgettable.

-------------------------------------
Wrote 4 chapters in one day.....now I have writers block, damn give me some good ideas on what I should write next!!!