What if Dan and Phil Went on a Honeymoon? (Part 1)

PHILS POV

       It was a week after the wedding and I was home alone. Dan decided to go see his parents for a few days after the wedding. He was supposed to be coming home today but I wasn't so sure. Dan gets really attached to his family.

       Since, Dan was not home yet, I decided to plan a surprise for him when he got home. I open my laptop and start googling the cheapest plane tickets to Dan's dream destination. I knew exactly what it was, we had talked about traveling there many times but just couldn't find the money to go there. I  smirked as I imagined the look on Dan's face when he finds where they are traveling in just a few short days.

TIME LAPSE (3 HOURS LATER)

        Dan opens the door, throws his bags onto the couch and immediately falls into his sofa crease. "Hey, how was your trip?" I ask Dan innocently as Dan soon realizes what the kitchen looks like. Tall white candles are lit, roses are on the table, I am sitting in his blue chair. Dan slowly rises from his sofa crease, and makes his way over to his orange chair which was placed directly in front of me. "What is this for?" Dan asks. "Oh well maybe I have a surprise for you but you are going to have to wait until after dinner is served." I say looking at Dan as he rolls his eyes at me. I get up and go to the kitchen where I have all the appetizers, drinks, meals, and desert. I come back out to the table with the drinks and appetizers. "For you I have some Sprite, and onion rings." I say as I slowly place down the plate and drink. For me I have a Mountain Dew, and onion rings as well. I sit down and we stare into each others eyes as we eat our appetizers. When we are both finished, I stand up, take the dishes, and get the meals. "For the main meal I have Texas Steaks. I hope you like them." I say to Dan knowing how picky he is with his steak. We repeat the same process until desert. I passed out the fancy looking ice cream sundaes, and I wait until Dan finishes his. When I notice he is finished I take his bowl and put it in the sink.

         "Okay, so you know how we haven't gone on a honeymoon yet?" I say to Dan looking him in the eye. He nods slowly. "Well, while you were gone I bought plane tickets to go to Scotland." I say with a small smile. "This is the exact reason why I love you so much." Dan says getting up beaming with joy. We kiss probably the most passionately I think we ever have.  We pull apart after about 2 to 3 minutes and Dan is still smiling. "Do you know how unfair it is to have such an adorable husband?" he asks me? I just smirk as we kiss again.

TIME LAPSE (5 DAYS LATER)

DAN'S POV

           "Phil? Are you done yet? The taxi's waiting!" I shout into the hallway so I know that Phil can hear me. "Coming!" he shouts "Just let me finish this SD card really quick!" Phil adds as he stumbles out of the room with his laptop in one hand, his luggage in the other, and the SD card between his teeth. "Well, you'll have to finish exporting in the taxi." I say smiling as I open the door and take the SD card out of his mouth. "Just for precaution." I say smirking also taking his laptop. He pouts like a child and just laughs after a while. We rush down the stairs to the lobby and apologize to the taxi driver and give him an extra tip at the airport for being patient. We rush through security and drop our luggage off. When we get to the waiting area for our flight, we realize we have 1 HOUR??? "Oh my god Phil? Are we really this early?" I say pointing to my watch. "Oops." he says laughing. "Hey! Where's my laptop?" Phil asks. "I put it in my......luggage.....oops." I say. "Dan! I needed to finish exporting! Now i have to tweet that there will be no upload today." 

         After about 45 minutes we are able to board our plane and I get another surprise. "First class?" I ask Phil. He smirks and grabs my hand as if he was dragging his mother to the toy section of Walmart. We take our seats are given lemon scented towels and sparking water. "What a stereotypical airplane." I jokingly say to Phil. He laughs as he plugs his earphones into the tiny TV on the back of the seat in front of him. I do the same and start a movie. It was kind of a waste because I ended up putting my head on Phil's shoulder watching his movie with my audio. Eventually we both fall asleep until we hear the dinging of the alert telling us we are landing. I can't believe we are actually in Scotland. "Phil wake up were landing." I whisper in his ear gently shaking him. "Huh? What?" Phil says confused. He rubs his eyes with his knuckles and sits up. 

      After we get off the plane and find our luggage, we walk outside and wait for a taxi. Once we find a taxi, we climb in and Phil tells him our hotel. Once we get to the hotel we get our rooms, drop our bags in the bedroom and don't even bother changing into our pajamas before we fall asleep. 

TO BE CONTINUED