Finally At Last

I

am here, in a place along the ocean side the sunset going down… wonderful breeze, then I see him staring at me as if I am a magnificent painting in an art museum.  All with bright colors being complimented by thousands of people from all over the world. It has been many years since we have meet and during those long years I haven’t stop thinking about him at all. His eyes blue as the water, his smile bright and wide, his skin toned body that’s so amazing…His name is Niall Horan.

 Chapter 1

*Reunited after 6 yeears*

“Hello Kiara,” Niall say in the sweetest voice ever. “Oh  hello,” I respond quickly. (gosh that was to quick of a response) “Haha well aren’t you excited to see me.” What, no, yes, um never mind.” Ugh… I’m making a fool of yourself Kiara… I thought to myself I should count to three then answer. Niall smiled and laughed a little, “You’re too cute. (: (one……. Two….) “Is everything alright?” asked Niall. “Umm yea sorry just lost my thought.”  It’s fine, so hey do want to go have some dinner, catch a movie tonight, and VMAs? I mean we haven’t seen each other in a while and it will be a good way to catch up. I stand there for a couple fast seconds and say “of course, I would love to.”

“Great, I’ll pick you up at 8.” Then he hugs me goodbye.

*later that night*

6:30pm

“Gosh what I’m I going to wear?!?!?!?!” I thought to myself impatiently. I go through every single dress in my closet thinking why am I freaking out it’s the same Niall Horan. Isn’t it? Well he is famous now he can’t be caught going on a date with an old mate. Mate only a mate maybe more. OMG what am I going to do… then I found one of my pink silky dress with beautiful heels. *7:53 I am all ready*

Chapter 2

*Ready Steady Date*

8:02pm

*knock on the door*

 “Hello Kiara, I’m so sorry for being late!” Niall is saying and while he is explain he stops and stares at me… whoa Kiara you look beautiful. “It’s okay it was only two minutes and ha thanks Niall you look really good yourself.” I respond. He smiles and holds his hand out, I lay me hand on his. “Alright well let’s go the lads are waiting on us in the limo and after the VMAs we will go to dinner then the movies.” I stand the nod my head and start walking to the limo still holding his hand. Niall opens the door and lets me in to wear I’m sitting between him and Perry.

*on the way to VMA*

 “Well Niall we see you finally have a date and not alone again,” jokes Harry. “I am never alone! I mean I’m never with someone either… I mean that I haven’t found the right person to bring with me. His face turning red. “Sure… Louis and Zayn responds sarcastically. “Is it hot in here?” I ask nervously. “No Kiara I think it’s just me,” Liam says. All of us start to laugh except for Chantal who is Liam’s date. Chantal is one of my old friends I lost touch with her because of high school drama.

  Yes I agree she is very pretty, maybe even prettier than me but we were like sisters.

*later on during VMA*

And for best Music Video… “Little Things” One Direction. Everyone is so excited the boys jump up hug each other and run on stage. The boys get there awards and run back down each boy kisses or hugs there dates. Once Niall kisses me I get really red and embarrassed.

Niall’s POV

Wow.. did I just kiss her I thought to myself. Well she is irresistible. Her eyes are magnificent; her smile makes me melt, and … ughh. No I can’t like her what if she doesn’t like me. I can’t hold back that much though she has that spell on me. Great now I’m listing music okay… But honestly she looks terrific.